Assisted Living in Molalla

3 Communities

Kathy Boyd Adult Foster Care

319 Hood Ct, Molalla, OR
$$$$
Elisabeth: "Kathy Boyd Adult Foster Care isn't that far from where I live. It is clean, well taken care of, and very quaint. The safety measure is there. It is a small assisted living place and the owner has been doing it for quite a few years now. It is more of a home setting than what it is. I talked to Kathy Boyd herself, and she was great. I was impressed and pleased. She was very nice and she gave me a lot of information. Kathy was really amazing; however, when I started telling he... (read more)

Pheasant Pointe

835 E Main St , Molalla, OR
$$$$
Margo4: "I live in Pheasant Pointe, and it is very nice. We have large individual rooms. I live in a studio apartment which is just the right size for me. The caregivers are excellent. I can't have asked for better caregivers because they are very good. The food here sometimes is very good and sometimes not so good. They have a lot of things to do, and we have a brand new activities person that does activities with us. There is bingo and crafts, and they take us to movies and shoppin... (read more)

Evergreen Court at Molalla

250 Kennel St., Molalla, OR
1 review
tilma5: "My mom in there for a few months. I found it to be very non professional and dirty. All though I met with the director and head nurse prior to moving her in the staff had a hard time following through with my moms needs and request. They wouldn't even follow simple things like putting on her socks and a sweater or do potty reminders. I would visit her and find her cold and bent over and her wet clothes on her floor. I finally had to tape notes on her walls in her room as rem... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Molalla area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of assisted living communities in the Molalla area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Molalla area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.