Assisted Living in Klamath County

6 Communities

Pacifica Senior Living Klamath Falls

2130 N Eldorado Ave, Klamath Falls, OR
$$$$
Kandis: "Mark is a very friendly man who really enjoys his work, and is always checking in on any possible new residents before they move in. He always makes everyone feel welcome at Pacifica whether you are a resident or not!"

Crystal Terrace

1000 Town Center Dr., Klamath Falls, OR
$$$$
Francine: "Crystal Terrace is just absolutely beautiful. If I needed a place to live, I'd live there. It was just so big, and had so many stairs and hallways that my mom would have been confused. The person who showed us around was very nice and answered all of our questions. The dining area was very nice. There's an exercise room and a swimming pool. The place was very clean, but the layout was confusing."

Shasta Place

151 North Williams Avenue, Klamath Falls, OR
$$$$
Sharon110540550: "My mom is in Shasta View. The staff was very helpful and quite nice. She has a one bedroom, big enough for her and it’s very comfortable. Mom likes the food, she gets a choice every day and she thinks that’s pretty neat. She’s very happy with the food. The dining area is quite nice and all formally setup with real silver and china. They go to the movies every Friday, they have card games, game nights, they try to take them to the doctors every Tuesday, they go shopping and t... (read more)

Pelican Pointe

615 Washburn Way, Klamath Falls, OR
$$$$
Judi12: "I went to see my aunt at Pelican Pointe. It is a very nice facility and an expensive one. The staffs were good. My aunt has a one bedroom apartment, and it was very nice. It was very spacious, and they come in to empty the trash every day. The dining room was very nice, and the food was good. I played bingo there, and I won. They had brain games, and in the activity center, they have games that made the residents think. It is a very well appointed facility. "

Ashley Manor - Homedale

44 North Homedale Rd., Klamath Falls, OR
$$$$
dclad: "Lovely place with personable staff. Very family oriented. Was glad they were able to help with my mom and being a great resource. "

Rogue River Place

2437 Kane Street, Klamath Falls, OR

At A Glance

There are 6 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Klamath County is $3,162 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Klamath County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 25 reviews of assisted living communities in the Klamath County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 assisted living communities in the Klamath County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.