5 Assisted Living Facilities in Curry County, OR

Sea View Senior Living

98059 Gerlach Lane, Brookings, OR
Pablo686435: "Sea View is very well run, it’s a clean environment, and it’s in pretty good condition. The staff is very good. I thought the food was pretty good, and the dining room was very modern, and with plenty of room. They have music, social hour,... (read more)

Ocean Park

984 Parkview Dr., Brookings, OR
bsolum: "I have been here many times to volunteer. The staff are kind and compassionate. It feels more like a family then just a business. Keep up the good work and thank you for doing such a wonderful job. "

Azalea Gardens Senior Living

755 Elk Drive, Brookings, OR
Michael645231: "Macklyn Place is pretty good but more pricey than I expected. It's a single-story building with 32 units. They serve three meals a day in a really nice dining area. It has entertainment three or four times a week and take all of the reside... (read more)

Chetco Inn Residential Care Facility

417 Fern St, Brookings, OR
Caring108462450: "I wasn't able to visit Chetco Inn for a tour, but I have seen it. I have a friend who lives there, and they don't recommend it. There is nothing wrong with it, but it's just at the low end financially. In other words, it is a place that wa... (read more)

Shore Pines Senior Living Community

93975 Ocean Way, Gold Beach, OR

At A Glance

There are 5 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Curry County is $3,050 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Curry County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of assisted living communities in the Curry County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 assisted living communities in the Curry County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.