2 Assisted Living Facilities in Beckham County, OK

Elkwood Assisted Living

1000 Elkwood Blvd, Elk City, OK
Anonymous113657750: "Elkwood was a new facility, but they refused to take my mother. The rooms were adequate and clean, and the food looked good, but I didn’t try it. "
Get Pricing

Baptist Village of Elk City

1500 W. Country Club Blvd., Elk City, OK
Catherine: "We got my mother-in-law in Baptist Village of Elk City. It's beautiful, clean, and friendly. I couldn't say enough good things about it. She's doing very well in there. They take really good care of her. Two staff members came in while we ... (read more)
Get Pricing

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Beckham County is $2,600 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Beckham County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of assisted living communities in the Beckham County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Beckham County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.