Assisted Living in Willard

2 Communities

The Willows at Willard

1050 Neal Zick Road, Willard, OH
$$$$
In the charming town of Goshen, Indiana, friends, and neighbors are one and the same. Among the Maple trees for which the city is famous, people gather for good times of all kinds, including festivals and fairs, great food and even better company. At Waterford Crossing, a Trilogy senior living community, our residents can spend their days enjoying everything our campus has to offer, including plenty of opportunities to explore Goshen. We offer the best in assisted living s... (read more)

Hillside Acres

370 east howard street, Willard, OH
$$$$
1 review
carolK1: "I was able to be a visitor on several occasions to Hillside Acres Nursing Home facilities. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the building and the grounds. Besides looking clean, it also had a clean smell to it. I have been in others, that one you walked in there was a distinct aroma that I did not experience here.The staff was very friendly and made me feel welcome. I observed inter-reaction between staff and the residents and never say anything that I didn't like. I w... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Willard is $3,570 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Willard area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Willard area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Willard area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.