Assisted Living in Waterville

13 Communities

StoryPoint Waterville

1470 Pray Blvd, Waterville, OH
1 review
Jeff: "I met with Tina and many staff members and was very impressed with the facility. I was equally impressed with Tina's honesty in helping me make a decision on where my ZMom needs to be and the services she requires. Although Stoneypoint is still constructing an assited living/memory care facility-my Mom need these services now-so when they do open these facilities, we will be on the list as perspective residents."

Browning Masonic Community

8883 browning drive, Waterville, OH
$$$$
Browning Masonic Community is situated on Browning Drive in Waterville, Ohio, close to U.S. Highway 24 and a short distance from Rite Aid and Waterville Family Physicians. The apartments at this community have individual climate control, kitchenettes and basic cable. Visitors describe the staff as very helpful. They also comment favorably on the amenities, which include an exercise room, sewing room and workshop equipped with power tools. Three meals are served per day, and t... (read more)

The Waterford at Levis Commons

7100 South Wilkinson Way, Perrysburg, OH
$$$$
The Waterford at Levis Commons in Perryburg, Ohio, is convenient to Interstate 475 and a short drive from the Town Center shopping area. Family members who are visiting loved ones in this reportedly clean, well-maintained community appreciate the available overnight room. Residents state that the food is good, and the staff members are pleasant and caring. Visitors to The Waterford mention the well-kept grounds, elegant dining room, piano and den with books to enjoy. Seniors ... (read more)

The Lakes of Monclova

6935 Monclova Road, Maumee, OH
$$$$
The Lakes of Monclova is nestled in a rural setting in Maumee, Ohio, within walking distance of the Wabash Cannonball Trail and just minutes from all that Toledo has to offer. The facility offers private or semi-private suites, which visitors say are good-sized and clean, with full bathrooms and walk-in showers. Companion suites are also available. Relatives appreciate this facility's well-prepared food with adequate portions, which is served restaurant-style. Guests say that... (read more)

Swan Creek Retirement Village

5916 Cresthaven Ln, Toledo, OH
$$$$
Swan Creek Retirement Village is located in Toledo and easily accessible from I-80 or I-475. Tucked away on 34 acres of wooded land with ponds and walking trails, residents and their families rave about the beautiful landscape and surroundings. Residents are pleased with the many activities to choose from, including yoga, walking trips to Metropark, Bocce ball and line dancing. Family members praise the restaurant-style dining with a varied menu of delicious chef-prepared mea... (read more)

Elizabeth Scott Community

2720 albon road, Maumee, OH
$$$$
Judith: "My mom is in the assisted living of Elizabeth Scott Community. It is gorgeous. It is a really nice-looking place. It is in the country, so there is lot of vegetation and trees around that residents can look at. The grounds are gorgeous. They have all kinds of neat stuff. They are a good community. All the aides that we have worked with, in my opinion, have been extremely helpful. They answered our questions. I'm just glad that my mom is there. The dining area is very nice. I... (read more)

Perrysburg Commons Retirement Center

10542 Fremont Pike, Perrysburg, OH
$$$$
Set on a picturesque campus convenient to Highway 20, Perrysburg Commons Retirement Center in Perrysburg, Ohio, is just an eight-minute drive from Mercy Health Medical Center. The friendly, compassionate staff members and peaceful atmosphere are noted by visitors. Families appreciate the cleanliness of the bright, airy apartments and the various meal options offered in the dining room. Seniors at this facility can enjoy social activities, including card games, Wii Bowling, mu... (read more)

Henderson House Assisted Living

5719 Ryewyck Drive, Toledo, OH
1 review
Henderson House Assisted Living, located in southwest Toledo, Ohio, is conveniently located near I-90, I-475 and numerous parks, including Swan Creek Preserve Metropark. Visitors to the facility praise its staff, who they describe as wonderful. Henderson House Assisted Living is also praised for its spacious dining room and high-quality food options. Residents are able to eat with each other three times per day, giving them the opportunity to make new friends. The facility is... (read more)

Genacross Lutheran Services - Wolf Creek Campus

2001 PERRYSBURG HOLLAND ROAD, Holland, OH
$$$$
Sara: "My mom has moved into Genacross Lutheran Services Wolf Creek. So far, we're satisfied with it. My mom has a bedroom, a bathroom, a nice living room, a microwave, and a small refrigerator. She doesn't have a kitchenette. The staff, so far, has been caring and friendly. I'm satisfied with them. My mom does some crafty things, physical therapy, exercise, and sing-a-longs."

The Glendale Assisted Living

5020 Ryan Road, Toledo, OH
$$$$
Debbie: "The Glendale Assisted Living was a really nice community, and I liked everything about it. However, my relative has dementia and kept wanting to leave, so they said he couldn't stay. Even though it was winter and snowing, the grounds still looked nice. The location was good, and I liked everyone who worked there. There was an activities director, and they had games and crafts. The room was very nice, clean, and spacious. The community was great and everything was good."

At A Glance

There are 13 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Waterville is $4,100 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Waterville area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Waterville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 assisted living communities in the Waterville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.