Assisted Living in Richmond Heights

29 Communities

The Waterford at Richmond Heights

261 Richmond Rd., Richmond Heights, OH
$$$$
Paul: "The Waterford at Richmond Heights was the finest facility I toured. The staff was very hospitable to me as a visitor, and polite. What I observed with the care of their patients was very high level. Even without extensive cleaning, I thought the rooms were in very good condition. I was impressed."

Brookdale Richmond Heights

3 Homewood Way, Richmond Heights, OH
$$$$
Anonymous751241: "My mother was at Brookdale Richmond Heights, and I had to get her out of that place. I got big problems with that place. That place was just a disaster area. They don’t have very good memory care, and I was very unhappy there. They over medicate their patients. I don’t think they are a unit that can handle dementia. When they handle dementia, they get all panic stricken, and they send them out to the hospital because they can’t handle it. They have 2 aides working for 17 pat... (read more)

Grande Pointe Healthcare

3 Merit Dr, Richmond Heights, OH

Woodside Senior Living

19455 Rockside Road, Bedford, OH
$$$$
Vanessa: "I liked Woodside Senior Living, my mother loves it, and she will be moving in. The suite is larger than the normal suites I've seen in other places and it's reasonably priced. It's homey, has a refrigerator, a small stove, and a little kitchenette. It also has a private bedroom and a bathroom. There's more room there than the average assisted living place. They have a lot of activities for seniors, which I like, and I like that it's close to everything. They have a Red Hat S... (read more)

Forest Hills Place

3151 Mayfield Rd, Cleveland Heights, OH
$$$$
Aaron: "I visited Forest Hills Place, but I wasn't very happy with it. It's not that it's bad, it's just not what my father needs. It's owned by Enlivant and I do not like that organization. The facilities are OK, but I didn't like that my dad will have to live with somebody else since it's a shared room. They have an onsite physical therapy room, which I thought was nice. There wasn't a big outdoor area outside for the residents to walk around, relax, and enjoy."

Brookdale Willoughby

35300 Kaiser Court, Willoughby, OH
$$$$
Brookdale Willoughby is a senior assisted living and memory care facility conveniently located in beautiful Willoughby, Ohio. Long-term care and short-term respite options are available. Residents comment on the friendly and attentive staff, extremely clean facility with well-maintained lawns and outdoor space and the cottage-style layout. According to visitors and residents, the restaurant dining room provides delicious home-style meals including options for special diets. O... (read more)

Hilltop Village

25900 Euclid Avenue, Euclid, OH
$$$$
At Hilltop Village, residents enjoy independence and fulfilling Gracious Senior Living with caring assistance for personal health and peace of mind without the worries of home maintenance or safety. Unlike other independent housing options that include assistance with daily living, Hilltop Village sheds the notion that quality care and independent living must take place in an institutional-like setting. Instead, every effort is made to provide an independent lifestyle, ... (read more)

Brookdale Wickliffe

30630 Ridge Road, Wickliffe, OH
$$$$
Located close to Manakiki Golf Course, Gully Brook Park, Lake Erie and Pine Ridge Country Club, Brookdale Wickliffe is an ideal assisted living facility for any senior citizen in Wickliffe, Ohio. This pet-friendly community offers apartment-style senior living options with communal rooms for dining, socializing and entertaining. Visitors and residents praise the cleanliness and high level of care provided by on-site staff. Family members often report arriving to their re... (read more)

McGregor

14900 Private Drive, Cleveland, OH
$$$$
McGregor is an assisted living facility located on a 32-acre historic estate in Cleveland, Ohio. Beautifully maintained courtyards, lush gardens and meandering walking paths adorn the outside campus. Housing options include one-bedroom apartments, two-bedroom apartments and companion suites. There is 24/7 nursing care available to residents, and the highly trained staff assist seniors with all levels of care such as independent living, assisted living and memory care. Daily a... (read more)

The Woods at Solon Pointe

5625 Emerald Ridge Pkwy, Solon, OH
$$$$
Francesca: "The Woods at Solon Pointe was a very nice facility. The food was delicious. It was like gourmet restaurant quality and worthy of being paid for. The people working there were very nice. They just couldn't accommodate both my in-laws. There's a lot of shopping around the community. My mother-in-law is in a wheelchair and she could've gotten around by herself in the actual community or outside. It's a beautiful facility."

At A Glance

There are 29 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Richmond Heights is $4,287 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Richmond Heights area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 20 reviews of assisted living communities in the Richmond Heights area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 29 assisted living communities in the Richmond Heights area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.