Assisted Living in Piqua

5 Communities

Brookdale Piqua

1744 West High Street, Piqua, OH
1 review
Lavyone: "My mother lives here and they have a great building and their activities program is the best I have seen. "

Garbry Ridge

1567 garbry road, Piqua, OH
$$$$
Pam W: "A family member that I was caring for lived at Garbry Ridge Assisted Living the past year until his passing. The staff as a whole is excellent. They went above and beyond in all aspects and made my Uncle's last year a very pleasant one! The accomodations are nice and very clean. The food is good and very appealingly served. I highly recommend this facility for a loved one! "
yr

Brookdale Troy

81 South Stanfield Road, Troy, OH
$$$$
Delighted Daughter1: "My dad likes it very much at Brookdale Troy. The people take really good care of him. My dad is very pleased. The facility is very nice. My dad furnished his own room, and he likes his private room. He participates in the activities at the facility. My dad is okay with the meals served to him. "

StoryPoint Troy

1840 Towne Park Drive, Troy, OH
$$$$
Heartland Hospice: "StoryPoint is a wonderful community. The leadership and staff are always friendly, caring, and responsive. The facilities are beautiful and visiting is always a joy. Highly recommend if you are looking for a loved one. "

Caldwell House

2900 Corporate Drive, Troy, OH
$$$$
Penny433856: "Caldwell House was a really great place. The staff seemed really friendly and helpful. They called, and they checked up. Even after hours, they called and wanted to see what would be the best for my mom. They did a really good job. That’s probably where she would have gone had she stayed. Their programs seemed really nice, and they catered to their residents. It seemed like a really nice place. "

At A Glance

There are 5 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Piqua is $3,250 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Piqua area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Piqua area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 assisted living communities in the Piqua area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.