5 Assisted Living Facilities in Marion County, OH

Brookdale Marion

308 Barks Road East, Marion, OH
Caring Daughter118878350: "We really liked Brookdale Marion. We tried to place our mother there, but when we took her there, she had some behavioral issues, so they were not able to keep her. They did follow up with us after that, though. I would really recommend th... (read more)

Kingston Residence of Marion

464 James Way, Marion, OH
todds: "My mother was a resident a few years ago in the memory unit. She was a difficult resident because she had always been in control of everything all of her life. When my father and I visited she would throw tantrums when we left. She simply ... (read more)

DeWolfe Place

1140 Wilson Avenue, Marion, OH
Anonymous116020650: "We placed my mother over at De Wolfe Place. She chose it because it was a smaller, more intimate place with only 40 beds/rooms there. They do have field trips, and once or twice a month, they go on van rides out in the country to see the f... (read more)

Primrose Retirement Community of Marion

1550 Wellness drive, Marion, OH
Joan64: "The Staff working there are very friendly every time we have visited. We have tried the food a couple of different times, which tastes very good. The building is big with a lot to do. My husband and I enjoy ourselves every time we are ther... (read more)

Hillside Rest Home

333 north prospect street, Marion, OH

At A Glance

There are 5 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Marion County is $2,756 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Marion County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 23 reviews of assisted living communities in the Marion County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 assisted living communities in the Marion County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.