7 Assisted Living Facilities in Hancock County, OH

Sunrise of Findlay

401 Lake Cascades Parkway, Findlay, OH
Craig181501: "Sunrise seemed like a very nice facility. I liked most everything I saw there. The dining room was nice and clean. They had activities because they were taking people out. The activity director seemed very good in trying to make people go.... (read more)

Brookdale Findlay

725 Fox Run Road, Findlay, OH
Craig181501: "Brookdale Findlay seemed like a nice, clean facility. The people were well taken care of. The rooms were nice. They were active with the people at the time we visited. The price seemed pretty good. It was very reasonable. "

Primrose Retirement Community of Findlay

8580 Township road 237, Findlay, OH
Joanne: "My mother has moved into Primrose into a very nice studio apartment. The location is great. The place is beautiful. The staff members are friendly and helpful. Overall, it is good. The cost, is equivalent to others that I looked at."

Taylor Place

1920 Breckenridge Road, Findlay, OH
RR: "My mom is now in Taylor Place. It is very convenient to where she lived, and she knew people that were there. She is very happy. We are very pleased with it. The place is small and nice with only 36 residents. It is very well decorated and... (read more)

The Heritage

2820 Greenacre Drive, Findlay, OH
Marsha: "My dad stayed at The Heritage for four weeks. He was having to eat with a lot of people with memory issues, and he couldn't have a conversation without them repeating over and over. He has his full mind, so he didn't like that. We chose it... (read more)

Fox Run Assisted Living

600 Fox Run Road, Findlay, OH
Perry212137: "I made one visit to Fox Run Assisted Living. I talked to the director over there. She gave me a tour. She showed the units, and she showed what they had to offer. Looking at it from my viewpoint, I thought it was very nice. The rooms were ... (read more)

Birchaven Heights

15100 Birchaven Lane, Findlay, OH
Porter Ross: "I had a great experience with facility. The care given was just exceptional. The nurses and aides therapists were all very friendly and professional. The staff was very personable and became very close to my relatives that resided there. "

At A Glance

There are 7 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Hancock County is $6,701 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hancock County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 35 reviews of assisted living communities in the Hancock County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 assisted living communities in the Hancock County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.