Assisted Living in Zebulon

7 Communities

Zebulon House

551 Pony Road, Zebulon, NC
$$$$
Nikki: "The look of Zebulon House Assisted Living is fine. As we were touring, they said Mom can have this and Mom can have that.Once she got in, I think there was an oversell and under-deliver. For the price, it's good. The place is clean, and the food is OK. Everyone seems to be nice, and they are all nice to me. The grounds look well-maintained. They take the residents shopping, they go out for meals, and they go to the fair. They also do bingo and church services. It's located o... (read more)

Coventry Assisted Living

1205 West Gannon Avenue, Zebulon, NC
$$$$
Kelly: "Coventry House was a nice, simple place; nothing fancy, but it was fairly new and clean. The rooms were fine. My mother stayed there for a month. The staff did a pretty good job. Most of them were very friendly and nice to work with. The food was average. My mom said the spaghetti was terrible, but other than that, everything was OK. They had a library section with lots of books, but I didn't see anything going on."

The Haven at Waterford Landing

1008 Flower Round Court, Raleigh, NC
1 review
The Haven at Waterford Landing is nestled in the friendly city of Raleigh, North Carolina just a few minutes away from the I-440 and I-540 and is close to numerous shopping centers. Residents and loved ones consistently give high ratings to the homey atmosphere and attentive level of care offered by the staff at this facility. The Haven at Waterford Landing is often praised for the number of activities offered such as music, arts and crafts and yoga. Visitors and residents ha... (read more)

The Haven at Rolesville

129 Nortwick Road, Rolesville, NC
$$$$
Located in Rolesville, North Carolina, this property is convenient to Wake Forest, North Raleigh, Louisburg, and the surrounding areas. This property is also convenient to 401 and I-540. This home is new construction, built to our specifications with the elderly in mind. It features wide hallways and doorways to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers, bathrooms with roll-in showers, and a fire sprinkler and fire alarm system to accommodate non-ambulatory clients. It also feature... (read more)

The Haven at Carlton Pointe

451 Bendemeer Lane, Rolesville, NC
$$$$
Located in Rolesville, North Carolina, this property is convenient to Wake Forest, North Raleigh, Louisburg, and the surrounding areas. This property is also convenient to 401 and I-540. This home is being built to our specifications with the elderly in mind. It features wide hallways and doorways to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers, bathrooms with roll-in showers, and a fire sprinkler and fire alarm system to accommodate non-ambulatory clients. It also features large fron... (read more)

Lynn's Care Home Saybrooke

6320 Saybrooke Drive, Raleigh, NC
$$$$
Evelyn178310: "Lynn’s Home provides excellent care for my mother in a cozy, home environment. The staff is very loving and attentive. I never have to worry about her well-being. "

Carillon Assisted Living of Knightdale

2408 Hodge Road, Knightdale, NC
$$$$
yaya63: "If you care at all about your loved one keep them out of this place. They are so careless that they accidently lock residents outside. They make mistakes with prescriptions that can kill people then make excuses. The place is dirty and unsanitary. They use a mop for all the rooms then use the same mop to clean residents showers. They left poop on my parents shower curtain for weeks after a parent had an accident. Numerous residents told me they don't get showers. The medical... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Zebulon area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of assisted living communities in the Zebulon area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 assisted living communities in the Zebulon area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.