Assisted Living in Yanceyville

5 Communities

Caswell House

535 U.S 158 W, Yanceyville, NC
1 review
Jeremeiah: "I liked Caswell House better than other places. My father was up there as well as some other people I know who are still there. I know they have some activities. They had a place where people could go outside with somebody to monitor them. They accept Medicaid. The staff was very helpful. The room was a nice, big room with one person per room. The dining area was like a cafeteria setting, but they had a couple of dining areas, which were all fine with me. I liked that the pe... (read more)

Caswell House

535 U.S Highway 158 W , Yanceyville, NC
$$$$
Kim9: "My mom had to go to a nursing home for 20 days and then we were lucky enough to get a place at Yancey House. I was thrilled because it's so much better than nursing home. I learned about Yancey through the discharge planner at our local hospital. I was very pleased with Yancey House. The only thing was it was farther from my house. It was an inconvenience. It's not really a horrible inconvenience but it's really much farther. I really enjoyed their family night once a mont... (read more)

G. Anthony Rucker Rest Home

1196 Hodges Dairy Road, Yanceyville, NC

Jefferson Care Home

111 Staley Boswell Road, Yanceyville, NC

Commonwealth Senior Living at Stratford House

1111 Main Street, Danville, VA
$$$$
Bobby9: "I visited Stratford House. It was nice. The staff was very nice. I had some friends that were up there. We listened to the speaker and looked at two or three apartments. They had refreshments like hors d'oeuvres and stuff like that. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Yanceyville area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Yanceyville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 assisted living communities in the Yanceyville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.