Assisted Living in Moore County

9 Communities

Elmcroft of Southern Pines

101 Brucewood Road, Southern Pines, NC
$$$$
Gayle: "My mom is now at Elmcroft of Southern Pines. It is very nice and really good to me. The staff members are very nice and very helpful. The rooms are nice, too. I saw a one-bedroom and a studio. The activities are very good. They have exercise class, meet and greet activities, and word games. They also have a small library and a beauty salon."
Special Promotion! Ends in 8 days
yr

Brookdale Pinehurst

17 Regional Drive, Pinehurst, NC
$$$$
Barbara M.: "We visited Brookdale, and that's where dad's going for respite care. The staff member was exceptional. She was very helpful and she followed up with me a couple of times. They have studios, singles, and double rooms, and all were very clean. They have a lot of activities, they have exercises, and they also take them on bus trips around the area."
yrs

Fox Hollow Senior Living Community

190 Fox Hollow Road, Pinehurst, NC
$$$$
BM: "The people at Fox Hollow are caring and things are going as well as about what could be expected. My wife is in the memory care unit in a private room, but they also have shared rooms. They have music, little events, and games."

Seven Lakes Assisted Living

292 Mcdougall Drive, West End, NC
1 review
AH: "Seven Lakes Assisted Living is a small place and it's not too crowded. They help my brother-in-law with his medications. They keep the whole place clean and I would recommend it."

St. Joseph of the Pines

103 GOSSMAN DRIVE, Southern Pines, NC

Tara Plantation of Carthage

820 S McNeill Street, Carthage, NC
1 review
Nate2: "Tara Plantation was nice. They had two separate wings for the dementia unit. It is secure. They had plenty of adequate space, so the residents could go outside if they wanted to. They had a courtyard. It was a lot of space. The facility itself was older, but it was very well-kept. The residents were kept active. "

Magnolia Gardens

594 Murray Hill Road,, Southern Pines, NC
$$$$
R.M630804: "We liked Magnolia Gardens, particularly the area that had the private rooms in the newer wing. It was definitely the nicer part of the facility. The atmosphere was pretty good. The main reason that we have not made a decision to put my mother there is because they don’t have handicapped assisted transportation. She would need transportation in a wheelchair and they don’t have that. I’m actually surprised that they aren’t required to have that if they’re assisted living. They... (read more)

The Coventry

105 Gossman Rd, Southern Pines, NC
1 review
livedwell: "The Coventry is part of St. Joseph of the Pines Continuing Care Retirement Community. I was told they do not accept potential residents from the community - you have to be part of the buy-in system for independent living with exorbitant up front costs. Good to know. "

St Joseph of the Pines - Coventry

103 Gossman Rd, Southern Pines, NC

At A Glance

There are 9 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Moore County is $3,443 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Moore County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 34 reviews of assisted living communities in the Moore County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 assisted living communities in the Moore County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.