Assisted Living in Mocksville

191 Crestview Drive, Mocksville, NC

Brookstone Terrace

4430 Clinard Road, Clemmons, NC
1 review
Randy: "My friend is in the process of moving into Brookstone Terrace of Clemmons. The place is very nice. They have a nice sitting room and a fireplace. It is all open and it is all on one floor. It is easy to get around inside. They have large rooms. There are two people in a room, but it could accommodate two patients adequately. My friend would have enough room for a bed, a recliner, and a TV. They prepare meals. At night, they've assured me that the residents have adequate care... (read more)

Bermuda Village

142 Bermuda Village Drive, Advance, NC
$$$$
David172845: "We chose Bermuda Village skilled care. They were all very nice, and it's close to our house. The staff is very good and has a higher than avarage ratio of caregivers to the patients. They provide transportation for doctors' visits off-campus. It's a very nice, clean, modern environment. Just about any convenience you'd want is right there. The dining area is absolutely gorgeous. It's probably not as good compared to other restaurants, but compared to the other assisted livin... (read more)

Trinity Elms

3750 Harper Road, Clemmons, NC
$$$$
Married to daughter of long time resident: "Our loved one has been at Trinity Elms for nine years plus. Both my spouse and I have often agreed that this is the place we will chose when/if our time comes. People can,and do, often make overall judgements over singular/isolated events. In my experience quality truly manifests itself over time. Two thumbs up ! "

Grayson Creek Of Welcome

6781 Old Us Hwy 52, Lexington, NC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mocksville area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 assisted living communities in the Mocksville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.