Assisted Living in Asheboro

6 Communities

Brookdale Asheboro

514 Vision Drive, Asheboro, NC
$$$$
BH: "My mom moved into Brookdale Asheboro. She needs more help than what she's able to get there. She's not getting as much physical therapy as I would like, which is my only regret so far. They help her out, watch her closely, and are available when she needs them. They seem to be very knowledgeable and experienced. They offer happy hour a couple times a week. My mom's room is more of an apartment with no kitchen in it."
yr

Carillon Assisted Living of Asheboro

2925 Zoo Parkway, Asheboro, NC
$$$$
Frances087560: "Carillon Assisted Living of Asheboro would have been perfect, and their price was affordable. It was a really good place. We were very impressed with the staff. The director seemed to be so passionate about what she's doing, and I appreciated that. She directed all her conversations to my father-in-law who is hard of hearing, and she did it in such a respectful manner. When we walked away, he said that he liked that place. The programs that we saw seemed to be very good. The... (read more)

Cross Road Retirement Community

1302 Old Cox Road, Asheboro, NC

North Pointe of Asheboro

1195 Pineview St., Randleman, NC
$$$$
Kathryn: "My dad stayed at North Pointe of Asheboro. He was only there for three weeks before he passed. It was a good experience though. My dad seemed to adjust well. The workers there were very nice. It was pleasant."

Brookstone Haven

501 Pointe South Dr, Randleman, NC
$$$$
annonymous1: "A great place! The staff interacts with the residents well!"

Country Manor

2061 Millboro Rd, Franklinville, NC

At A Glance

There are 6 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Asheboro is $3,295 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Asheboro area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 11 reviews of assisted living communities in the Asheboro area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 assisted living communities in the Asheboro area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.