Assisted Living in Orleans County

3 Communities

Cloverhill Adult Home

355 South Main Street, Albion, NY
$$$$
JackieMosher: "My cousin just moved in and is very happy! She doesn't need nursing home care so this is perfect! The staff is very hard working and pleasant, she says the food is tasty and there is plenty of it, Melody, the director, has been terrific. She has helped us through every step of the process and has the patience of a saint! The place is clean and they have activities every day. I can't say enough for the safe, comfortable, and supportive "world" my cousin is now living in. I ca... (read more)

Applegate Manor

400 Ohio Street, Medina, NY
1 review
Anonymous540450: "My mom is at Applegate Manor right now. She likes the place. She was put there and didn’t want to move. It’s very nice. The only issue I have with it is the main rooms up on the second floor don’t have air conditioning, but it’s up north so it’s really not a big issue. They want all the residents to be downstairs in their common area where they can play games and do stuff to keep them occupied. I’ve seen the food as they serve it a couple of times for dinner with my mom; it ... (read more)

Willows

459 East Oak Orchard Street, Medina, NY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Orleans County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Orleans County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Orleans County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.