29 Assisted Living Facilities in New York, NY

Also serving communities of Carmel, Long Island City.

West 74th Street Home

300 Amsterdam Avenue, New York, NY
West 74th Street Home is an assisted living facility in Manhattan, NY, located in the Upper West Side. The community offers studio and one-bedroom apartments — including companion suites — to retired seniors who require assistance with dail... (read more)

Atria West 86

333 West 86th Street, New York, NY
Atria West 86 is located on Manhattan Island in New York, NY, right alongside the river. Residents are regularly delighted by motivational speakers, musical artists, and arts and crafts displays. Atria West 86 has a number of dining options... (read more)

Carnegie East House

1844 2nd Avenue, New York, NY
Carnegie East House is an assisted living facility offering housing options to retired seniors in Manhattan, located in the Upper East Side near Central Park and blocks from the Harlem River. Family members say the staff is caring and willi... (read more)

Village at 46th & 10th, The

510 West 46Th Street, New York, NY
The Village at 46th & 10th is located in the heart of New York, NY, just southwest of Central Park. Residents always look forward to a weekly concert right in the backyard of the facility. The Village at 46th & 10th has also been praised fo... (read more)

Lott Community Home Health Care

1261 5th Avenue, New York, NY
Janis632057: "The one I liked was the Lott Residence. I liked the location, the amenities, and the openness of it. People seemed to be able to move freely. The rooms were pretty sparse, but each person can do what they wish with it. I loved their dining... (read more)

Clinton Gardens

404-412 W. 54 St.- Clinton Gardens, New York, NY
anu1: "as i was there to see my friend's relative, it was a good experience to visit there. i had visited it for the first time. i was happy to see the facilities there. the staff members there were very cooperative and helping. the staff members... (read more)

Greater Harlem Nursing Home Co

55 West 137th Street, New York, NY

West Side Federation-Senior

109 West 129th Street, New York, NY

Sunrise of Edgewater

351 River Road, Edgewater, NJ
Sunrise of Edgewater is located between the George Washington Bridge and Lincoln Tunnel, minutes from New York City in Edgewater, New Jersey. Visitors note the facility’s great location and spacious apartments. Residents of Sunrise of Edgew... (read more)

2015

Hudson Hills Senior Living

3505 Bergen Turnpike, North Bergen, NJ
Hudson Hills Senior Living is an independent and assisted living facility offering studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments to retired seniors and their small pets south of North Bergen, NJ. The facility is in the neighborhood of New Durham,... (read more)

Signature Senior Living

631 Foster Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
John: "I didn't like anything about Signature Senior Living. The staff wasn't accommodating at all. I didn't like the menu, too. I didn't like the place. The staff wasn't very nice or hospitable. I didn't think the place was well maintained at al... (read more)

Brooklyn Adult Care Center

2830 Pitkin Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
Silvia: "I didn't like the atmosphere at Brooklyn Adult Care Center. There's a lot of residents hanging out on the street, which gives a bad impression. When you go inside, it's the same thing. They're all over the place. The place was well-kept, s... (read more)

Queens Adult Care Center

80-08 45th Avenue, Elmhurst, NY
Rachel 1234: "The facility is very clean and the staff were very welcoming to us and our family. They had a nice variety of activities for residents to do during the day. "

New South Shore Manor

1041 East 83rd Street, Brooklyn, NY
A Real Community in the Heart of Brooklyn New South Shore Manor was created with your loved one in mind, a place of comfort and safety, where enjoying a fulfilling life is a daily routine. Personal Care Assistance Our staff is focuse... (read more)

Harbor Terrace Adult Care & Assisted Living

110 Henderson Street, Staten Island, NY
Harbor Terrace Adult Care & Assisted Living offers studio and one-bedroom apartments to retired seniors north of Staten Island, NY, home of the Staten Island Zoo and connected to Lower Manhattan via the Staten Island Ferry. Family members h... (read more)

Norwegian Christian Home & Health Center

1250 67Th Street, Brooklyn, NY
Dimitra: "I went to Norwegian Christian Home, and my girlfriend tells me that they're very caring and attend to their residents. It was very immaculate and the staff was unbelievable. I saw the administration who was in charge, she took me through t... (read more)

The Atrium At Hamilton Park

330 Ninth Street, Jersey City, NJ
The Atrium at Hamilton Park is nestled just above Liberty State Park in Jersey City, NJ. Visitors are especially impressed by the studios that are equipped with kitchenettes for independent living. The Atrium at Hamilton Park also works clo... (read more)

Independent Living Association

110 York Street, Brooklyn, NY
jaydragon122v: "All the workers in the facility were very helpful and understanding. My Grandmother felt comfortable there after a short while. Whenever I'd come to visit, they would usually allow me to stay passed my time. The rooms were all very clean, ... (read more)

Ateret Avot

1410 East Tenth Street, Brooklyn, NY
Caring95831950: "I choose to visit Ateret Avot because it is closer to where I live; I wanted my mother to be closer to me. The facility was pleasant. The rooms were nice size. They were clean and decorated nicely. I like their rooms. They were very nice. ... (read more)

Amber Court Assisted Living in Brooklyn, NY

650 East 104th Street, Brooklyn, NY
K.Y.: "I am living at Amber Court, but it is not a good fit for me. I need independent living. I enjoy the three times a week exercising, and they have birthday parties once a month. They have medical checkups, they provide three meals, and I hav... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 29 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in New York is $4,202 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the New York area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 50 reviews of assisted living communities in the New York area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 29 assisted living communities in the New York area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.