Assisted Living in Ithaca

4 Communities

Brookdale Ithaca

103 Bundy Road, Ithaca, NY
$$$$
Pat: "We're very happy with Brookdale Ithaca. It's very bright and clean-looking. The hallways were nice, wide, and there were a lot of windows. It's a very appealing place. The staff members all seemed very nice. My mother-in-law is happy with the food and she likes the dining area. We saw them painting and my mother-in-law seemed to be interested in that."

Kendal at Ithaca

2230 NORTH TRIPHAMMER ROAD, Ithaca, NY
$$$$
sarenseeley: "At Kendal, residents were active and engaged socially despite any physical limitations. They had a number of different types of activities and outings, and often brought in outside speakers and musicians to lecture or give a concert. My grandparents easily made friends with other residents. I also appreciated that they had physical therapy and fitness activities and facilities such as a pool onsite - it seemed like there was a good emphasis on maintaining both mental and phy... (read more)

Longview, an Ithacare Community

1 Bella Vista Drive, Ithaca, NY
$$$$
Pat: "Longview (Longview, an Ithacare Community) was a bit rigid in the way they handled my mother-in-law, and the staff was not as accommodating. My mother-in-law was there for about eight or nine years. The place wasn't as bright as my mother-in-law's new place. The food was fairly good. They need to be a little bit more flexible in the treatment of their residents. My mother-in-law wanted to be able to eat in her room and they absolutely would not let her. We finally got her to... (read more)

Bridges Cornell Heights

407 Wyckoff Avenue, Ithaca, NY
1 review
RamRam1234: "I was very skeptical of my grandmother going into any sort of facility. I am of the mindset that these facilities are often not run properly and the staff is not competent. That being said, I was pleasently surprised with Bridges Cornell Heights. My grandmother is not in the worst shape, but her mind has gone somewhat over the years. But she is mobile, which helps. The facility is "nice" meaning that it's not overly luxurious but it is certainly pleasent. The biggest c... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 4 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Ithaca is $7,055 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Ithaca area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 15 reviews of assisted living communities in the Ithaca area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 assisted living communities in the Ithaca area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.