Assisted Living in Clarence

yrs

Brothers of Mercy Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

10570 Bergtold Road, Clarence, NY
$$$$
Caring112501550: "Brothers of Mercy had a range of levels of care. They have a rehab center, a skilled nursing facility, and senior apartments that my parents were looking for. We felt like this was a long term solution for their need. The people were very nice, and the organization has a very nice reputation in our area. There’s a chapel, so the opportunity to practice their faith and work within the community is an important factor for them.` "

Brothers Of Mercy Sacred Heart Home

4520 Ransom Road, P.O. Box 117 , Clarence, NY

The Amberleigh

2330 Maple Rd, Williamsville, NY
$$$$
ptels: "I am writing this from what is likely a unique perspective. My brother and I (both of whom live out of state) toured many places before deciding that Amberleigh was by far the best place for our parents, and we moved them here 2 years ago. They were very happy. My father passed away several months ago and I have been living with my mother since then, to get her over the hump, so I can speak as a resident. I think Amberleigh is great and I recommend it to everyone, without an... (read more)

Brookdale Bassett Road

245 Basset Rd, Williamsville, NY
$$$$
Brookdale Bassett Road is located in Williamsville, New York, a quaint village complete with multiple wooded parks, restaurants, churches and small-town shopping. Visitors note the high level of cleanliness, friendliness of staff, lovely grounds, quality of food and overall comforting atmosphere. The number of daily activities is especially appreciated by residents and visitors alike. Activities include bingo, art and crafts, popcorn and movies, exercise classes, choir, a vet... (read more)

Bristol Village, Inc.

8455 Clarence Center Road, Clarence Center, NY
$$$$
Katie023808: "The Bristol was the one I liked the most. It was the best quality place. The most important thing was how clean it was, making sure the living experience was a good quality, and making sure that the room they were in was a good quality room. The grounds in their facility and the location were beautiful. However, it was a little too far out. It was little bit more expensive than the other ones. "

Brookdale Bassett Park

111 St. Gregory Court, Williamsville, NY
$$$$
Perfectly nestled at the heart of the historic village of Williamsville, New York, Brookdale Bassett Park is a distinctive assisted living facility. The community is about a mile away from vital amenities such as the Milliard Fillmore Suburban Hospital. Brookdale Bassett Park staff have been praised for their courteous attitude toward residents, creating a home-like atmosphere, and the serene atmosphere also affords residents the peace of mind they deserve. The community’s am... (read more)
yr

Tennyson Court

49 Tennyson Court, Williamsville, NY
$$$$
K. Clem: "My Mother-in-law has been living at Tennyson Court since July 2016. We moved her from another community where we did not feel that she was getting enough attention, and she was not thriving. We have noticed an amazing transformation in her since she has been at Tennyson. She is active and engaged again. Her memory seems better, she is happier, she has made very nice friends and the staff are wonderful with her! Every one of the staff know her, from the maintenance staff... (read more)

Lancaster Manor

5539 Broadway St, Lancaster, NY
$$$$
He0712: "My son is at Symphony Manor and some things are happening that are objectionable, and they have a large turnover of staff. They don't have any medical people there at all. It's a very old building, but the interior is very clean and well taken care of. They have one maintenance staff member, and they haven't fixed my son's dresser yet. The staff is very friendly. My son seems to like the dining room and he says the food is good."

Brompton Heights, Inc.

275 Brompton Road, Williamsville, NY
$$$$
Burnsie: "My mother has lived at Brompton Heights for over a year and and is receiving enhanced assisted-living services. We are very happy with the staff! They are caring and know my mom well. The nurses and aids take very good care of my mom and treat her with respect. We love the layout with the large living room area for residents and visitors to hang out and socialize. There is also a smaller living room area near my moms room that she spends quite a bit of time in. My mom lov... (read more)

GreenField Continuing Care Community

5953 Broadway, Lancaster, NY
$$$$
Lee Kenyone: "Greenfield was a truly horrible experience for our family. The facade is wonderful and inviting, however the Management was below sub-par in some of the 'Business Units' .. particularly The Terrace. Management leaves at PRECISELY 4pm each day and the Resident care degrades dramatically from a level that is unimpressive to begin with. Staff was observed serving Residents meals while food the Servers were consuming was literally hanging from their mouths. After diner Res... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Clarence area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of assisted living communities in the Clarence area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 15 assisted living communities in the Clarence area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.