Assisted Living in Belle Harbor

yrs

Sunrise at Sheepshead Bay

2211 Emmons Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
$$$$
Sandy: "Sunrise at Sheepshead Bay's room had a water view and it was gorgeous. The tour director was very good and the nurse was great."
yrs

The Waterford on the Bay

2900 Bragg Street, Brooklyn, NY
$$$$
John: "The Waterford on the Bay was lovely. I was very impressed with the place. Everything was beautiful. The menu was great. The tour that I took was very good. The rooms were very beautiful. As a matter of fact, if my brother was coming up, I would have put him in there. They had a lot of different activities to keep them occupied. They had a lot of games. They had a game room where you could play, so it was quite nice. The staff members were very accommodating. I looked at the ... (read more)
yr

Sunrise at Mill Basin

5905 Strickland Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
$$$$
John: "Sunrise at Mill Basin is clean and has all different services. The private room has its own bathroom. They have a library, dining room, and activity rooms. The staff member who showed me around was very good. They have many amenities, but it wasn't cramped because they have space unlike other places."

Atria Lynbrook

100 Peninsula Boulevard, Lynbrook, NY
$$$$
Atria Lynbrook is an assisted living facility located on Peninsula Boulevard in Lynbrook, New Jersey. It’s next to Sunrise Highway and a short driving distance from Green Valley Mall and South Nassau Communities Hospital. Visitors describe the staff as accommodating and friendly. They also like the restaurant-style dining area and the range of activities, which include exercise and crafts. This community offers studio and one-bedroom apartments, and it has an on-site beauty p... (read more)

Long Island Living Center

431 Beach 20th Street, Far Rockaway, NY
$$$$
paralegal1836: "I have visited residents who have and are living at LIHLC and I heard such wonderful praises of the staff, so much about the food. One of the elderly gentlemen kept telling his wife to come join him so they could vacation together. The residents are very positive in their actions, and seem happy and busy. This I have seen many time that I have visited residents. "
yr

Atria Kew Gardens

117-01 84th Avenue, Kew Gardens, NY
$$$$
Winnie: "I visited Atria Kew Gardens. It wasn't as nice as the other community I visited, but it was still pretty good. The staff members I met were nice and the place was quite clean. The apartments were a little bit small, but OK. I saw the outside area and grounds, and they were beautiful."

Boulevard ALP

7161 159Th St, Flushing, NY
$$$$
Allan: "We have chosen the Boulevard ALP for my parents because it accepts Medicaid and it’s close to my parent’s place. There are a few people who speak my mother’s native language, which is rare, and they are happy to see that. They have Tai-Chi classes, singing, and are allowing my parents to be DJs as they used to be DJs. They really like the people, even my father who is a tremendously negative person. The staff is very nice. The only issue we have is I’ve been wanting to get m... (read more)

Harbor View Home Assisted Living

3900 Shore Parkway, Brooklyn, NY
$$$$
satisfied client266677: "My dad moved to Harbor View. The staff was very caring and willing to work with me. My father said the food is fine, and he likes it. I know they have different clubs, there’s stuff like Bingo, and he’s taken part in some kind of drama production. They’re very good. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Belle Harbor area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 42 assisted living communities in the Belle Harbor area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.