Assisted Living in Salem County

3 Communities

Lindsay Place

39 Supawna Road, Pennsville, NJ
$$$$
Kim T.115060: "Lindsay Place was small. The staff was kind and caring. The rooms were very nice. They were spacious and laid-out well, which made sense logically. They have it laid out in a square or rectangle, the whole facility. I liked the whole dining-living room area. It was all open, so if a person is on one side, someone who is working there can see them from the other side without any problem. Everything was tidy and taken care of. It was clean and did not smell like urine. It was ... (read more)

Merion Gardens Assisted Living

315 Merion Avenue, Carneys Point, NJ
$$$$
Caring Daughter-in-law8: "My mother-in-law is in Merion Gardens, and we are very happy. Whenever we are there, the staff is very helpful and friendly. The rooms are very nice. The one that she is in right now is very nice and very spacious. I know they have things available to do. She likes that the library is right across the hall from her room. She likes to read, so she likes the access that she has to the books there. I have not eaten there, but my mother-in-law has not complained about the food. ... (read more)

Friends Village At Woodstown

One Friends Drive, Woodstown, NJ
$$$$
Linda66193750: "When we went to Friends Village, we found out that it was too expensive for us. This place is mostly for people that have either a lot of money or have a lot of assets that they can liquidate. It was a great facility, absolutely beautiful! It was a very big complex and very well kept and clean. They have a very nice area outside where people can sit and socialize. It was set up very well and it seemed like you're living in a community. I like best that you can go as assisted... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Salem County is $4,010 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Salem County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of assisted living communities in the Salem County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Salem County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.