Assisted Living in Cape May County

6 Communities

Brookdale Cape May

591 Route 9 South, Cape May Court House, NJ
$$$$
mca32561: "We visited Brookdale as an option for my parents, as it is no longer safe living alone in their current home. They do not yet need "assistance" but will within the next year or two. Brookdale is a lovely community that offers a variety of apartments, from studio to 2 bedrooms. The apartments are small, but most residents will spend a good part of the day in the common areas. The apartments have a small kitchenette with a refrigerator. Residents can bring their own mi... (read more)

United Methodist Communities at The Shores

2201 Bay Avenue, Ocean City, NJ
$$$$
Karl D: "The Shores is a top-notch provider of first-class residences and assisted living care. I can't say more because they do a superb job!"

Victoria Commons

610 Town Bank Rd, Cape May, NJ
$$$$
Sylvia Kershaw: "My mom came to this facility in June of 2017. I could not be any happier with this facility. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They are very kind and it is a very cheerful facility. The residents are all happy and seem to enjoy this facility. The rooms are quite spacious, bright and cheerful. I am beyond happy for my mom, but most importantly my mom loves It here."

Autumn Lake Healthcare at Oceanview

2721 Route 9,, Ocean View, NJ
$$$$
Caring69019150: "The residents at Residence at Oceanview seemed to be enjoying themselves there. We saw them doing their activities and some were playing bingo. The staff seemed adequate. They are very cooperative and helpful. We had a good visit with the facility. I would certainly consider this place strongly. "

North Cape Center

700 Town Bank Rd, Cape May, NJ
1 review
Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Victoria Manor Nursing Center

3809 Bayshore Rd, Cape May, NJ

At A Glance

There are 6 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Cape May County is $3,994 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cape May County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 31 reviews of assisted living communities in the Cape May County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 assisted living communities in the Cape May County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.