Assisted Living in Laconia

18 Communities

Lighthouse Manor

266 South Main Street, Laconia, NH
$$$$
lynn1: "I have a friend that lives at light house manor. Every time i go there he always talk about how nice it, they bring him shopping, out to eat,doctor appointments. He said he really loves it there, said he wouldnt want to be any where's else. I can see that is true every time I go there its clean the workers enteract with the residents, the employee's are very nice. I notice the meals are very healthy and nutritious and they have plenty to eat. They also help the residents wit... (read more)

Laconia Center

175 Blueberry Ln, Laconia, NH
$$$$
Miquel: "At first sight the rehab facility seems nice but after spending a few days there helping to care for my Mom, I saw the real story. From over medicating her with insulin to lack of personal hygiene care, this place is an elderly person's worst nightmare. I inquired about their showering procedures there and was told by the social worker, that "typically it's once a week". This is totally unacceptable, especially considering the fact that she had contracted a C-diff infection... (read more)

Golden View

19 Nh Route 104, Meredith, NH
$$$$
Michael: "Golden view was very clean, very charming, and very appealing. The staff was very cordial and very helpful. I didn't see activities, and there was virtually no one there, but they had beautiful grounds, beautiful rooms, and spacious common rooms that were very inviting. I would like to move in there myself."

Forestview Manor

153 Parade Road, Meredith, NH
$$$$
Dick: "My visit to Forestview Manor was very good. I was very happy with the person who took us around. She took plenty of time and she knew the place and needs very well. She also gave us a lot of information. I like that the place is close, small, personable and cater to the citizens and treated like it's their home and place. It has a nice, homey and personal feeling to it. It had more of a private feel to it. They have all sorts of activities, group sessions, and bus tours to d... (read more)

Studley Home

15 Eastern Avenue, Rochester, NH
$$$$
Cynthia: "We have selected Studley Home for my dad. It is small, it is close to where he was living, and it is clean. It is an older building with an addition on it, but it seems very homey. I have eaten with him twice and I thought the food was excellent. Everything is home-cooked. They have bible study, movies, games, and crafts. Someone comes in and plays the piano for them. They have exercise classes and coffee hour every morning where they gather in the great room and have coffee... (read more)

New Hampshire Odd Fellows Home

200 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH
1 review
Located in Concord, New Hampshire, New Hampshire Odd Fellows Home is close to Beaver Meadow Golf Course, Concord Hospital and Penacook Lake Watershed. Residents are pleased with the selection of activities available, including meals at restaurants, movie nights and musical entertainment. Loved ones mention that the staff are very caring and professional and make sure that residents always look well put together. They even help the ladies put on jewelry. New Hampshire Odd Fell... (read more)

Vintage Hill LLC

10 Berry Ave,, Pittsfield, NH
1 review
Vintage Hill LLC is located less than half a mile from downtown Pittsfield, New Hampshire, and a short drive to Drake Field park. Relatives' friends praise the facility's gorgeous, well-appointed dining room and beautiful kitchen. The food is home-cooked and served family style, and guests say that it looks great. According to visitors, the facility has a homey, country atmosphere with five grassy acres and a porch overlooking the Suncook River. The community also offers an a... (read more)

Pond View Acres

923 Franklin Pierce Highway, Barrington, NH
$$$$
jcahill: "The place is very well kept, the staff and residents are kind. Very cozy atmosphere. The administrator is also gorgeous. "

Presidential Oaks

200 Pleasant St, Concord, NH
$$$$
Presidential Oaks is a senior living community nestled in Concord, New Hampshire, close to Concord Hospital, Capitol Shopping Center and Walmart. Visitors describe the facility as well-maintained and homelike and appreciate the quiet atmosphere. Visitors also gave high praise for the facility's friendly, respectful staff, who they say are genuinely concerned about residents' needs and wants. The facility is noted for its varied menu, and visitors add that residents' individua... (read more)

Woodcrest Village

356 Main Street, New London, NH
$$$$
Caring114115750: "I had a friend at Woodcrest Village. My friend was very happy there. From what I had seen of it, it was a very nice place. However, they had assigned seating, and my friend complained about having to eat with the same person all the time that she didn't really want to eat with all the time, and not being able to change places. They had wonderful staff. The rooms were for assisted living. They're really for people who are there and can't get out much except when they are take... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Laconia area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of assisted living communities in the Laconia area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 18 assisted living communities in the Laconia area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.