Assisted Living in Silver Bow County

Marquis Butte Assisted Living

300 Mt Highland Dr, Butte, MT
$$$$
1 review
Cindy91519450: "I decided I would go to Marquis Vintage Suites because it was right around the corner from where my sister lived. They had a lot of arts and crafts you could take. They had activities and things going on, and I thought everybody was in a happy mood. I didn't see anybody who was unhappy while I was there. From what I could see, they had outside trips, bingo, happy hour, and they had a party that your family could come to. The staff listened to what I had to say. I told them w... (read more)

Big Sky

3701 Elizabeth Warren Ave., Butte, MT
$$$$

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Silver Bow County is $1,850 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Silver Bow County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Silver Bow County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Silver Bow County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.