Assisted Living in Sullivan

14 Communities

Dunsford Court

775 Dunsford Drive, Sullivan, MO
1 review
Mark Summers: "My Mother recently passed away after 2 years and 2 months at Dunsford Ct. My Mom and our family were all very impressed with the facility and the level of care but mostly with the wonderful people who have or still work for Dunsford Ct. They don't just work there, they take the time to become a part of your lives. Employees would come in on off days, perhaps to pick up a paycheck or something, and they'd take the time to walk to the end of the hall where my Mom lived just ... (read more)

Victorian Place of Sullivan

1250 East Springfield, Sullivan, MO
$$$$
To us at Victorian Place of Sullivan - residential care by Americare in Sullivan, Missouri, residential care means two things: you do the living and we help you live. Our personal assistants provide what you need when you need it. Here, the emphasis is less on paperwork and more on people. Our licensed nurse and certified medication aides get to know our residents like family, with all of their unique needs and preferences. It's like home. Dining is a focal point of our re... (read more)

Bristol Manor of Washington

100 WEST 12TH STREET, Washington, MO
1 review
CathyS: "Loved the staff & Manager!!!! We only moved mom due to her need of a higher care!!! "

Victorian Place of St. Clair

160 Charles Drive, Saint Clair, MO
$$$$
Ms. Michelle B: "Everyone at Victorian Place, St. Clair is always professional, helpful, and so caring! I would totally recommend anyone to look at this facility for your loved one. They are more than willing to schedule a tour to show you how great of a place this is for your mom or dad!"

Victorian Place of Union

1320 W Main St, Union, MO
1 review
Ron27: "We made the choice based on comparative value, price, and the amount of care the residents received. My mom and brother went to Victorian Place of Union a couple of times and had lunch with the director before she finally settled in. She wanted some help when she got sick, since she was 88 years old. She did get sick, and they took very good care of her and handled it very well. They had a nursing person on staff 24 hours a day, and they looked in on her 3-4 times a night. T... (read more)

Crabapple Village Senior Estates

214 Hartman Place, Saint Clair, MO
1 review
Larry: "Crabapple Village was very good. We had a couple of visits there. It was attractive. It was in a nice location. It had anything from independent living to assisted living. It was very clean. The people seemed to be well taken care of. The staff members were good."

Victorian Place of Washington

2800 Rabbit Trail Dr., Washington, MO
$$$$
Caring101867950: "Victoria Manor is very clean, and it’s an apartment typesetting. It has a large dining area for everyone to come in the middle with. It is decorated really nice and homey, and it’s very clean. The food is not gourmet -- it's pretty basic food -- and it’s close to homemade. Both of my parents are there, and they have twin beds just for convenience for them so they use a walker and get in between. The apartment is divided between a living space, a kitchen, and a bedroom. The ... (read more)

Victorian Place of Cuba

901 Highway DD, Cuba, MO
$$$$
my sister's guardian: "We were moved from one RCF to this one without seeing first. It is wonderful, clean well decorated and maintained. My relative's room is up to date with decor and nice furnishings. The meals are good, and variety is good. The Director of Nurses is amazing, she is always on top of everything with my relative's care. She helps with room mate issues, medical issues and daily issues of activities of daily living. The nursing staff has been great, they always know how my relative... (read more)

Gibbs Care Center

311 NORTH SPRING STREET, Steelville, MO

Rock Springs Residential

81 PILKENTON LANE, Cuba, MO
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Sullivan area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Sullivan area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 14 assisted living communities in the Sullivan area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.