Assisted Living in Saint Clair

14 Communities

Victorian Place of St. Clair

160 Charles Drive, Saint Clair, MO
$$$$
Ms. Michelle B: "Everyone at Victorian Place, St. Clair is always professional, helpful, and so caring! I would totally recommend anyone to look at this facility for your loved one. They are more than willing to schedule a tour to show you how great of a place this is for your mom or dad!"

Crabapple Village Senior Estates

214 Hartman Place, Saint Clair, MO
1 review
Larry: "Crabapple Village was very good. We had a couple of visits there. It was attractive. It was in a nice location. It had anything from independent living to assisted living. It was very clean. The people seemed to be well taken care of. The staff members were good."

The Terrace Assisted Living at Pacific Care Center

105 South 6th St., Pacific, MO
$$$$
The Terrace Assisted Living at Pacific Care Center offers seniors warm spaces and friendly faces in our close-knit assisted living community. Seniors thrive within this home-like atmosphere, finding their optimal levels of independence, social interaction, and wellness. Seniors can build relationships with peers and enjoy the camaraderie of others with like interests. They can also find health, safety, and well-being – as well as peace of mind for their family members. ... (read more)

Bristol Manor of Washington

100 WEST 12TH STREET, Washington, MO
1 review
CathyS: "Loved the staff & Manager!!!! We only moved mom due to her need of a higher care!!! "

Dunsford Court

775 Dunsford Drive, Sullivan, MO
1 review
Mark Summers: "My Mother recently passed away after 2 years and 2 months at Dunsford Ct. My Mom and our family were all very impressed with the facility and the level of care but mostly with the wonderful people who have or still work for Dunsford Ct. They don't just work there, they take the time to become a part of your lives. Employees would come in on off days, perhaps to pick up a paycheck or something, and they'd take the time to walk to the end of the hall where my Mom lived just ... (read more)

Victorian Place of Union

1320 W Main St, Union, MO
1 review
Ron27: "We made the choice based on comparative value, price, and the amount of care the residents received. My mom and brother went to Victorian Place of Union a couple of times and had lunch with the director before she finally settled in. She wanted some help when she got sick, since she was 88 years old. She did get sick, and they took very good care of her and handled it very well. They had a nursing person on staff 24 hours a day, and they looked in on her 3-4 times a night. T... (read more)

South Pointe

5125 Old Highway 100, Washington, MO
1 review
Caring101867950: "South Pointe was an older place, and it was updated I guess. It was a little bit smaller, and the rooms were not apartment type; they are more like just sleeping areas with maybe just a little bit of living space in it. They are not too much like apartment living, but they have assisted living and Alzheimer’s facility. It was OK, the staff was sufficient, and I talked with a nurse. I don’t really remember, but I didn’t see anything wrong; everybody was being taken care of. T... (read more)

Marymount Manor

313 AUGUSTINE ROAD, Eureka, MO
$$$$
StellaWolf: "My mom now resides at Marymount Manor as of 09/01/2017 after numerous falls at home. She needed a place to have assistance when needed. It was a bit hard at first. Today is 09/19/2017 and I can say she seems to be very happy and content. I am an only child so everything was left up to me to take over. She raves about the food and can't wait until the next meal. LOL She tells me about what she had to eat almost daily. Since being at Marymount she has already made many friends... (read more)

Victorian Place of Washington

2800 Rabbit Trail Dr., Washington, MO
$$$$
Caring101867950: "Victoria Manor is very clean, and it’s an apartment typesetting. It has a large dining area for everyone to come in the middle with. It is decorated really nice and homey, and it’s very clean. The food is not gourmet -- it's pretty basic food -- and it’s close to homemade. Both of my parents are there, and they have twin beds just for convenience for them so they use a walker and get in between. The apartment is divided between a living space, a kitchen, and a bedroom. The ... (read more)

Redwood Manor Care Center

1194 LANDON ROAD, Bourbon, MO

At A Glance

There are 14 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Saint Clair is $2,287 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Saint Clair area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of assisted living communities in the Saint Clair area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 14 assisted living communities in the Saint Clair area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.