Assisted Living in Jones County

Cottonwood Manor

3147 Old Amy Road, Laurel, MS
$$$$
1 review
dhale87: "I was actually quite pleased with how the facility was maintained. Everything was decorated nicely and did give the feeling of a home. It had much Southern Charm with all the antiques put about and seemed to make my great grandmother feel more at home. The koi ponds were a nice touch and my great grandmother mentioned many times how she loved them. I was also surprised with how friendly and informative the staff was. My great grandmother can be quite difficult but she loved ... (read more)

Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living of Laurel

945 WEST DRIVE, Laurel, MS
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jones County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Jones County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Jones County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.