Assisted Living in Columbus

3 Communities

Garden Hill Assisted Living

2082 Yorkville Rd. East, Columbus, MS
$$$$
Sbattle: "I had to opportunity to visit the facility and joined in an activity called "community BINGO'. The laughter during this activity was plentiful. What impressed me most was the interaction of the residents with the Staff. There is genuine LOVE between the two. What a refreshing event. I left not only impressed with the building and furnishings but with the comfort and safety provided not just from the facility itself but in the feelings that even I experienced during my visit... (read more)

Arrington Assisted Living

234 Windsor Blvd, Columbus, MS
$$$$
Mike163177: "Arlington was a nice place with very nice and neat facilities. It was not just as homey as the other place I visited. The amenities were pretty good. The presentation was not as good because the lady who normally did it was out of town. The staff was OK. It was a nice facility but further away. "

Trinity Place Personal Care Center

250 AIRLINE ROAD, Columbus, MS
$$$$
Bruce: "My mother is at Trinity Place, and things are pretty good. Her room is spacious and clean. The food and staff are very good. There are a lot of activities, like bingo, and they take them places. There's a lot of interaction with the senior citizens there. The director is excellent. We're very pleased. They have a dining room, and adjacent to it is a big socializing room where they have Christian services, a big TV, and an aquarium. It's an older facility, but I'm very happy ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Columbus is $3,544 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Columbus area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of assisted living communities in the Columbus area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Columbus area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.