Assisted Living in Cleveland

3 Communities

Cleveland Personal Care

800 THIRD STREET, Cleveland, MS
$$$$
Molly11: "My experience with the Cleveland Personal Care was top quality because my grandmother resided there for a very long time. She was pleased with the staff and they were there for her around the clock. The staff was very involved, nice, and always kept her room neat and clean. She never complained about the staff or her extended stay at this particular facility.The leisure room was a very great asset to this facility because it allowed the clients, staff, and family to engage w... (read more)

Indywood Estate Personal Care Home, LLC

218 RONALDMAN ROAD, Cleveland, MS
$$$$
Caring106363950: "My wife has been here at Indywood Estate for over a year. It is only about a mile away from my location. It is a nice modern facility. It's very well run. Most of the people are nice. I am very pleased, otherwise I wouldn't stay. I have many times eaten here, and they are doing a good job with the food. My family has eaten there several times too. They have a devotional, and then they have an exercise class. Sometimes they have a sing-a-long. She loves to sing, and she remem... (read more)

Ruleville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC

800 STANSEL DRIVE, Ruleville, MS
1 review
bettycoggin: "My husband has been in this facility since August 2009. They take very good care of him. It is a good facility. The workers are always on top of things. "

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Cleveland is $4,069 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cleveland area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of assisted living communities in the Cleveland area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Cleveland area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.