2 Assisted Living Facilities in Alcorn County, MS

Country Cottage - Corinth

3002 North Polk Street, Corinth, MS
Dianne29: "I was impressed with Country Cottage. The staff answered all the questions that I had that I can think of at the time. Their apartments are fine. Their dining room is really nice although I can't comment about the food because I haven't ea... (read more)
Get Pricing

Dogwood Corinth

1101 Levee Road, Corinth, MS
Jeffrey: "I visited Dogwood Corinth, it would have been perfect, it's a good location, with a good degree of independence, and a good degree of accessibility if you need help, and good rates from what I recall. There's nothing wrong with it, and it ... (read more)
Get Pricing

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Alcorn County is $2,200 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Alcorn County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Alcorn County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Alcorn County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.