Assisted Living in Wright County

9 Communities

Engel Haus

5101 Kassel Avenue NE, Albertville, MN
$$$$
Carl535782: "Guardian Angels (Engel Haus) got five or six facilities, and this one just opened about a year-and-a-half ago. It’s something that I liked, but I didn’t like the price. It has big rooms and lot of amenities. The only thing they didn’t have was underground parking. The rooms were very large, and I liked the way they were laid out. It’s something that I could live with. "

Cottagewood Assisted Living

201 First Street, NE, Buffalo, MN
1 review
sophiesusanne: "Top notch care by professionals who obviously love their job and the residents they serve. staff to resident ratio = excellent; broad range of activities; exc. meals; very clean and homey. But mostly, you just can't beat the personal, caring interaction between staff and residents. I would want to go there if need be!!! "

The Legacy at St Michael

4400 Lange Ave NE, Saint Michael, MN
1 review
Anonymous102004350: "The Legacy is very small but the right size for my parents. They lived in a trailer, so it accommodates them quite well. The accommodations are fine; the staff seems very friendly. The food is good, but it gets repetitious after a while. I’m hoping that they get creative with their meal plan. It’s been an adjustment for them to move from their home to assisted living. "

Park Terrace Assisted Living

613 MONTROSE BOULEVARD, Buffalo, MN
$$$$
Rose20: "My mom is at Park Terrace. We chose this facility because they seem to have a good reputation and my brother lives just two blocks away from there. The staff was very friendly. The place is beautiful. It's clean, new, bright, and cheerful. It's more like a real residential area instead of what I would consider a traditional nursing home type environment. Definitely nicer that what I thought was possible. "

Centennial Villa Assisted Living

500 Park St. E , Annandale, MN
1 review
Laun450526: "Centennial Villa in Annandale wasn't too bad. The staff seemed very helpful, but we didn’t get a chance to tour the facility. We only looked at some of the private rooms. It was very nice, and they were very helpful and would have helped us get my mother moved, but she didn’t want to. As far as cleanliness and everything else, it was very nice. "

Legacy of Delano

1350 St. Peter Avenue E,, Delano, MN
$$$$
angry in Illinois: "This place started out being a very good place but as time progressed and my Mom needed more care it drastically declined! The food for memory care is lacking, suppose to be the same as the other residents there but frequently get leftovers and reheated, dry food,and then residents are left to sit there waiting to be returned to their rooms while staff cleans up dishes. My Mother was left in her room and had a serious fall and no one found her for quite some time and she had... (read more)

Edgewood Gables

600 3Rd St Se, Cokato, MN

Lake Ridge Manor

310 Lake Boulevard, Buffalo, MN

Cokato Charitable Trust

182 Sunset Avenue Northwest, Cokato, MN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Wright County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of assisted living communities in the Wright County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 assisted living communities in the Wright County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.