Assisted Living in Watertown

11 Communities

Westwood Place Assisted Living Facility - Watertown, Minnesota

209 JEFFERSON AVENUE SOUTHWEST, Watertown, MN
$$$$
JanetTL: "Community based residential facility with many activities to partake in, and those looking for a quiet, close knit community will much appreciate Westwood. Due to its smaller size, many clients are familiar with the neighborhood and community, however, this many not be suitable for those seeking anonymity. On the positive side, familial atmosphere. "

Elim Meadows

415 JEFFERSON AVENUE SOUTHWEST, Watertown, MN

Bryant House

5515 Bryant Street, Maple Plain, MN
$$$$
Bryant House offers 21 beautiful assisted living suites where residents can enjoy their independence and enjoy the comforts of a home-like atmosphere. Bryan House offers tasteful, modern apartments furnished with all the comforts of home. Packaged service plans designed to meet a variety of needs and lifestyle choices are available to all our residents, ensuring an environment that enhances each individual’s quality of life. Most importantly, residents are able to maintain th... (read more)

Nagel Assisted Living

232 South Elm Street, Waconia, MN
$$$$
Nagel Assisted Living & Memory Care, founded in 2015, is an exciting new addition to the city of Waconia, MN. Housed in the former Nagel Hospital opened in 1933, our community has been designed with an eye toward keeping the charm of this historic site while freshly renovating the entire structure and adding an important new addition to house our memory care community. Our focus is to provide modest, economical housing accommodations that promote independence and well-being, ... (read more)

Auburn Meadows of Waconia

591 Cherry Drive, Waconia, MN
1 review
JimNorman226572: "This is an excellent facility providing multiple levels of care. Right now I am darn Independent, but as I need additional care, I will be able to stay-in-place - which is good. My apartment was unfurnished, so I have my own comfortable furniture from my old home, which is nice. The food service is terrific, with good, well-balanced menus. I am really happy and comfortable here at Auburn Meadows of Waconia, MN "

Lake Minnetonka Shores

4515 Shoreline Drive, Spring Park, MN
$$$$
Elroy117383: "Lake Minnetonka is newly renovated and looked very friendly and warm. The staff was very helpful. The community rooms looked very good, and they had a wonderful library. The residents seemed to like it very much. "

New Perspective | Waconia

500 S Cherry Street, Waconia, MN
$$$$
JH: "My wife is at New Perspective. She is in the treatment center on the first floor for memory care because she has dementia, and I rent a studio apartment upstairs on the second floor. They're very good, very attentive, and their staff is well trained. I'm really impressed with it. It's very good. They seem to like their jobs. They serve three meals a day and the food is very good. It's a bargain."

Garden House

300 Fairlawn Ave W, Winsted, MN
$$$$
Mary Morgan: "Garden House is a memory/dementia licensed in home care unit located in Winsted, Mn. The level of care-especially in transfer assists is remarkable -with mechanical assists readily used. Being that this facility is a dementia/memory unit -the security features are of a locked door that you buzz for an aide to open for you. If the HHa is busy with a client and can't answer or open the door the wait can be 15 minutes or more. This seems like such a waste of time. The s... (read more)

Legacy of Delano

1350 St. Peter Avenue E,, Delano, MN
$$$$
angry in Illinois: "This place started out being a very good place but as time progressed and my Mom needed more care it drastically declined! The food for memory care is lacking, suppose to be the same as the other residents there but frequently get leftovers and reheated, dry food,and then residents are left to sit there waiting to be returned to their rooms while staff cleans up dishes. My Mother was left in her room and had a serious fall and no one found her for quite some time and she had... (read more)

Maple Terrace

1560 HOWARD AVENUE, Maple Plain, MN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Watertown area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of assisted living communities in the Watertown area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 assisted living communities in the Watertown area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.