Assisted Living in Perham

9 Communities

Perham Living

735 3rd Street Southwest, Perham, MN
1 review
Linda: "Perham Living is a pretty good facility and in a good area. The people there are very nice. The place is fairly new. From the people I know that are there, they like it really well."

Prairie View Assisted Lvng

821 7Th Avenue Southwest, Perham, MN
1 review
Linda: "Prairie View was good. The staff was good and the place was easy to locate. I think they have scheduled activities on certain days of the week."

Thomas House

701 THIRD AVENUE SW, Perham, MN
1 review
Satisfied Relative: "My Mom was a resident of the Thomas House for 2 years. She received excellent care. The staff was caring, competent and professional. The owner helped us with all of our needs and listened to any concerns we had about Mom's needs. The facility was always clean and the food was excellent. We were especially pleased with the small ratio of caregivers to residents - no resident waits for needed attention. I would recommend The Thomas House to anyone. "

Autumn Manor

415 EIGHTH AVENUE SW, Perham, MN

Frazee Care Center

219 West Maple Ave, Frazee, MN
$$$$
GingerSmith787: "I rated this facility five stars because it was an excellent place. The nursing staff was very friendly and helpful, always at your side and checking up on the resident so make sure they were okay. The facility itself was so nice I was very surprised. Everything was up to date with modern technology, sophisticated decor, and new furniture. It was well kept and very clean every visit. My husband's grandfather who was the resident staying there had his own private room that wa... (read more)

Heritage Manor

215 Tousley Avenue South, New York Mills, MN

Elders Home

215 South Tousley Avenue, New York Mills, MN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Perham area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Perham area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 assisted living communities in the Perham area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.