Assisted Living in Nicollet County

8 Communities

Pheasants Ridge Assisted Livng

1807 SUNRISE DRIVE, St Peter, MN
$$$$
Favorite Grandbaby: "Top Notch! The location and amenities are a perfect fit for my grandmother. She doesn't have to use an elevator/stairs, loves the cozy feel of a small staff and enjoys the home-cooked meals. They also host a number of events (gardening, concerts, bingo, ice cream social, etc) that involve family and bring excitement & fun into her life without involving travel.. "

Ecumen Prairie Hill

1305 Marshall Street, Saint Peter, MN
1 review
Susan65269250: "My mom is living in Ecumen Prairie Hill currently. It is an assisted living with memory care unit attached. It is two years old and it is part of a corporation here in Minnesota. The facility is like a beautiful posh hotel when you walk in. It is just gorgeous and very contemporary. We live in St. Peter so it is close to us. We also like their memory care unit because they only have 12 people and there are two or three attendants to care for those 12 people at all times. So ... (read more)

Vista Prairie at Monarch Meadows

2135 Lor Ray Dr, North Mankato, MN
$$$$
Sheldon: "Vista Prairie at Monarch Meadows is a very nice place amongst those we've visited. There's some difficulty in contacting the business office there, I've called twice now to talk to the manager and she still hasn't gotten back to me for more than a week now. The two rooms that I viewed were under some kind of maintenance. The people that were there seemed very nice, they answered my questions. It was nice all the way around, including the furniture, it was a spacious and bea... (read more)

Benedictine Living Community of St. Peter

1906 Sunrise Drive, Saint Peter, MN
1 review
Loving Wife11: "I visited Benedictine Living Community of St. Peter. It was nice and clean. They were friendly. The location was a little bit out of the way. I didn’t get a chance to see the rooms, but from what I saw, I liked it. "

Good Samaritan Society Lafayet

1010 SOUTH FOURTH STREET, St Peter, MN

Ecumen Sand Prairie

700 KNIGHT STREET, St Peter, MN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Nicollet County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of assisted living communities in the Nicollet County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 assisted living communities in the Nicollet County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.