9 Assisted Living Facilities in Mower County, MN

Cedars of Austin

700 1st Drive, Austin, MN
SW: "Cedars of Austin is a caring and well-staffed community. They have senior living, assisted living, and memory facilities as well. It's a very nice place. The personnel and staff are very excellent and caring and when anything happens, they... (read more)

St. Mark's Living

400 SOUTHWEST 15TH AVENUE, Austin, MN
Caring1529: "We would have put my mother at St. Marks for her care if they had an opening. This facility was excellent. She was there for rehab before she moved to another facility. They were on top of everything. Their nursing staff was excellent, and... (read more)

St Marks Living

400 15th Avenue SW, Austin, MN

Wildwood Grove

410 EAST MAIN STREET, Le Roy, MN
Olmsted: "Management and staff are not well trained. Residents are locked into their wing/floor and not given time to even get fresh air. After months of asking for this to be resolved a small fenced in area was the accommodation. "

Adams Health Care Center

810 WEST MAIN STREET, Adams, MN
Nana6694: "I don't think the care that my grandmother received was good enough for her needs. I felt that we took care of her more than they did. Myself or my family was constantly getting her water, snacks, and washing her. I feel like a lot of thos... (read more)
Get Pricing

Sacred Heart Care Center, Inc.

1200 12th Street SW, Austin, MN

The Carlson Home of Austin

300 FIRST AVENUE NORTHWEST, Austin, MN

Whispering Pines Ranch

1916 4TH STREET SOUTHEAST, Austin, MN

Primrose Retirement Community of Austin

1701 22nd Ave SW, Austin, MN
Primrose is committed to providing a happy, healthy environment for our residents. Assisted living is designed for seniors who want the privacy of an apartment with the security of professional care and service. Every resident at Primrose... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mower County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of assisted living communities in the Mower County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 assisted living communities in the Mower County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.