Assisted Living in Morrison County

10 Communities

Harmony House of Pierz

26886 County Road 251, Pierz, MN
1 review
tifden: "Harmony House facility had a very personable and home feeling atmosphere. I think the place was very clean and well kept. The place looked very new and nice and it quite quiet. I think that is important for people who are not living on their own. They do not want to be bothered or disturbed by others. The staff there was very nice and polite. They all seemed to care about their jobs and the people living there. I also noticed many of the people living there looked hap... (read more)

Riverside Assisted Living

812 CENTRE STREET EAST, Royalton, MN
1 review
Sue60: "The facility is clean and well maintained. The staff are patient and kind. "

Highland Senior Living

1012 3rd Ave NE, Little Falls, MN
1 review
commercesd: "The outside of Highland Senior Living looks like a mansion, as opposed to a motel. We liked that, as it seemed a bit more homey than some others we visited. Little Falls is around 85 miles outside of Minneapolis, Minnesota. It's a lovely, safe community and there are some nice restaurants and other activities in the area, which is good for visiting. We decided to check out the facility, since we were in the area to visit a relative. We had been searching for a place for our ... (read more)

Harmony House of Little Falls

1201 HILTON ROAD, Little Falls, MN
$$$$
Caring101053550: "My mother-in-law is in assisted living at Harmony House. The staff is polite, and personality-wise they are good, but I know they are short-staffed. Cleanliness is good. When she got in there, we weren't happy with her diet because she is a diabetic, and when we talked to them about it, they told us that nobody was trained in toning down carbs. So they had to send somebody up to the hospital to the nutrition center with my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law's diet has gotten be... (read more)

Bridgeway Estates

920 SOUTHEAST 4TH STREET, Little Falls, MN

Nouis Home Care, Inc.

308 1st Street SE, Little Falls, MN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Morrison County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of assisted living communities in the Morrison County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 assisted living communities in the Morrison County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.