2 Assisted Living Facilities in Luverne, MN

Also serving communities of Hills.

Luverne Veterans Home

1300 North Kniss Avenue, Luverne, MN
TaraAmbro: "My father was admitted to this assisted living home about 10 years ago. My entire family was devastated that he had to be admitted, but we had no way to care for him on our own in our home. The staff at the Luvurne Veterans Home took such... (read more)
Get Pricing

Good Samaritan Society - Poplar Creek Estates

201 OAK DRIVE, Luverne, MN
Janell: "We have already placed my father in The Oaks in Luverne. It's a small enough place that people are very willing to help get somebody to feel comfortable because moving is a tough thing to do. They have a very caring staff and a few of the ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Luverne area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of assisted living communities in the Luverne area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Luverne area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.