8 Assisted Living Facilities in Le Sueur, MN

Comfort Residence Le Sueur

105 Plum Run, Le Sueur, MN
to live your golden years in comfort at Comfort Residence. Our senior living community in Le Sueur, MN, is the ideal home for seniors seeking a home that caters to your unique needs. With a supportive staff and outstanding amenities and ser... (read more)

Leisure Cottage

228 SOUTH ELMWOOD AVENUE, Le Sueur, MN

Pheasants Ridge Assisted Livng

1807 SUNRISE DRIVE, St Peter, MN
Favorite Grandbaby: "Top Notch! The location and amenities are a perfect fit for my grandmother. She doesn't have to use an elevator/stairs, loves the cozy feel of a small staff and enjoys the home-cooked meals. They also host a number of events (gardening, co... (read more)

Ecumen Prairie Hill

1305 Marshall Street, Saint Peter, MN
Susan65269250: "My mom is living in Ecumen Prairie Hill currently. It is an assisted living with memory care unit attached. It is two years old and it is part of a corporation here in Minnesota. The facility is like a beautiful posh hotel when you walk in... (read more)

Benedictine Living Community of St. Peter

1906 Sunrise Drive, Saint Peter, MN
Loving Wife11: "I visited Benedictine Living Community of St. Peter. It was nice and clean. They were friendly. The location was a little bit out of the way. I didn’t get a chance to see the rooms, but from what I saw, I liked it. "

Good Samaritan Society - Heritage Meadows

1302 W Traverse Rd, Saint Peter, MN

St Peter Hra Parkview Manor

1010 SOUTH FOURTH STREET, St Peter, MN

Ecumen Sand Prairie

700 KNIGHT STREET, St Peter, MN

At A Glance

There are 8 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Le Sueur is $1,750 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Le Sueur area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 assisted living communities in the Le Sueur area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.