Assisted Living in Jackson County

3 Communities

Lakeview Assisted Living

941 COUNTY ROAD 9, Heron Lake, MN
1 review
maddydudeppl: "After I search serveal assisted living in the area I pick this one because it was nicer with better services and the staff was very helpful. I did a good choice as my mom is here for six months and we are both happy with the place."

Doman-Rose Place

220 Milwaukee St, Lakefield, MN

The Pines

1508 North Highway, Jackson, MN

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Jackson County is $3,400 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jackson County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Jackson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Jackson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.