Assisted Living in Holdingford

4 Communities

Hyatt House LLC

231 Washington St., Holdingford, MN
$$$$
Steven.A: "My mother currently stays here and she really enjoys it. They have church groups that come weekly to provide services that she would otherwise not participate in by herself. Overall very well run facility and the help the staff provides is outstanding. I couldn't do it myself, and am very fortunate to have somewhere close to my home for my mother. "

Hyatt House Assisted Living

231 Washington Avenue, Holdingford, MN

Mother of Mercy Campus Care

230 Church Ave # 676, Albany, MN
1 review
visitor: "Memory Lane was very clean, very nice, and I liked it. They offered meals, laundry, and care depending on what my mother needs."

Pondview Estates

334 Golfview Dr, Albany, MN

At A Glance

There are 4 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Holdingford is $4,250 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Holdingford area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Holdingford area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 assisted living communities in the Holdingford area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.