9 Assisted Living Facilities in New Haven, MI

Also serving communities of New Baltimore, Algonac.

New Haven Facility

58483 Pasco Road, New Haven, MI
New Haven is located in New Haven, Michigan. We are an assisted living community that offers homes for senior citizens to live with a little help. We offer many services including meals, laundry help, transportation, medical care, and daily... (read more)

Wadhams Valley

33255 26 Mile Road, New Haven, MI
AB: "My father was at Wadhams Valley. As far as the care that he needed, it was not the proper facility for him, but it's overall not a bad place for someone who's a little bit more independent. The staff was good. His room was nice and decent ... (read more)

Torrey Pines House of Bread

34720 24 Mile Road, New Baltimore, MI
KT: "My mother in law is at Torrey Pines and enjoys it there. There are nine people in the home. The food is great and cooked from scratch. The staff is great and keep an eye on her. I would recommend them. They call and update us on everything... (read more)

Ridgeway Home

72188 Russ Road, Richmond, MI
Ridgeway Home is an assisted living facility in Richmond, MI. Ridgeway Home offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing... (read more)

StoryPoint Chesterfield

51760 Gratiot Ave., Chesterfield, MI
Welcome to StoryPoint Chesterfield – Opening Summer 2019 Our services will allow seniors in Chesterfield and the surrounding communities the opportunity to live a life full of exciting activities, build new friendships and of course, remai... (read more)

The Village of East Harbor Senior Living Community

33875 Kiely Dr., Chesterfield, MI
Caring86423750: "I liked Presbyterian Village. It is right behind my brother's house. The staff was absolutely, positively fabulous. Everything was fine. "

Prestige Commons

33503 23 Mile Road, Chesterfield, MI
particpant: "I'm very pleased with care. The staff are friendly and keeps you informed. Their kindness to the residents is genuine."

Leisure Manor

68453 Stoecker Lane,, Richmond, MI
Kim45: "We're moving my mom this Friday at Leisure Manor. First off, it was a really nice facility and only 5 miles from my house. It seemed like a very nice, family-owned business. I like that it's kind of like in the woods and it's really homey ... (read more)

United Residential Care Services

48605 Callens, Chesterfield, MI
Sue O.1: "joyce started her company in order to be able to provide intelligent and caring services for the elderly and hospice patients. In addition to being a supremely caring individual, she is a wonderful businesswoman. She provided clear and con... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 9 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in New Haven is $2,400 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the New Haven area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the New Haven area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 assisted living communities in the New Haven area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.