Assisted Living in New Boston

7 Communities

Waltz Manor AFC

22300 Waltz Road, New Boston, MI
1 review
Jessica: "My mother moved into Waltz Manor. It’s a small house, like an adult foster home, with three residents. It’s beautiful and well taken care of. There were not a lot of activities other than watching TV and interacting with other residents. The food is wonderful and home-cooked. It’s a large, handicapped-accessible, ranch-sized, newly built home."

Westwoods

28851 West Road, New Boston, MI

Cedar Woods Assisted Living

44401 I-94 S. Service Drive, Belleville, MI
$$$$
L. Christie Doering, DOM, MEd: "As a licensed health practitioner and educator, as well the daughter of a very elderly couple; I feel my assessments of assisted living facilities are quite rigorous. Yet after spending a couple of weeks in Michigan, visiting my parents daily at Cedar Woods Assisted Living, I flew home to NM in a peaceful state of mind; knowing my parents were living in an environment that exceeded my expectations. The building itself is clean and well-maintained. The owner and staff make a ... (read more)

Chamberlain Home

9274 Chamberlain Street, Romulus, MI
1 review
Melvin767284: "Chamberlain Home was very nice and had average size rooms and a nice dining area. I would recommend it. "

Mary Rose Residence

22293 Sibley Road, Brownstown Township, MI
$$$$
Our licensed residential homes are designed to provide structured, nurturing, and safe environment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. An individualized approach towards the care of a loved one with Alzheimer’s, Dementias and other Diseases of the Brain, including Traumatic Brain Injury and Close Head Injuries.

American House Southland Senior Living

25250 Eureka Rd., Taylor, MI
$$$$
Anita: "I loved American House Southland. It was lovely. What stood out was how the workers were treating the people who were there. They were having activities when we went, and I was very impressed. They interacted with the seniors and were very personable. They knew their names and that meant a lot. They were very professional but also kind and loving, so I loved it. The place was very clean, neat, and organized. The family members can be reassured that their family members will ... (read more)

Lindsay Home

33777 Beverly Road, Romulus, MI
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the New Boston area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the New Boston area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 assisted living communities in the New Boston area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.