Assisted Living in Montcalm County

3 Communities

Greenville Adult Foster Care Home

503 W. Montcalm Street, Greenville, MI
1 review
Diana : "I was looking for my sister and the residence seems to be very friendly, clean and equipped to handle the needs of the residents. Very homey setting. "

Our Place Cares

10710 Roy DrIve,, Greenville, MI
1 review
Ami1: "We have already placed my mom in an ALF called Our Place Cares. It was our choice primarily because of the location. Also it was recommended to us by the people in the hospital. The place is always clean. All the residents there have dementia-related issues and it is a good fit for my mother. The staff is good. They're friendly and they work very hard there. I thought the residents are well cared for. They try to do things with them but most of the patients are fairly far al... (read more)

Green Acres Greenville

1601 Winter Creek Court, Greenville, MI

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Montcalm County is $1,500 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Montcalm County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of assisted living communities in the Montcalm County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Montcalm County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.