2 Assisted Living Facilities near Marquette, MI

Brookridge Heights Assisted Living and Memory Care

1901 Division Street, Marquette, MI
Simmers16: "Brookridge Heights assisted living and memory care I would have to say is one of the nicest facilities in the are. I had a Grandfather that lived there so I visited him quite a bit and like I said above I have been to many of the homes so... (read more)
Get Pricing

Mill Creek Assisted Living

1600 Mill Creek,, Marquette, MI
Caring101090650: "I have a friend that has her mother-in-law at Mill Creek, so I went there with her to visit it. They have coffee and a homemade bakery where you could help yourself and that was really good. I know they cook all their food on location too.... (read more)
Get Pricing

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Marquette is $5,870 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Marquette area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of assisted living communities in the Marquette area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Marquette area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.