4 Assisted Living Facilities in Harbor Springs, MI

Also serving communities of Charlevoix, Mackinaw City, Cedarville.

Perry Farm Village

4241 Village Lane, Harbor Springs, MI
Terry: "Perry Farm Village was beautiful, but my insurance wouldn't pay for my husband, and so it wasn't an option. I've known people who lived there, and they're happy. The staff who toured me around was wonderful. It had individual houses and co... (read more)

Pine View Cottage

3498 Harbor Petoskey Road, Harbor Springs, MI
LO: "Pineview Cottage just opened August 4th, but it's private pay and it's too expensive. I went to visit a friend of mine that was there. The rooms were small, but my friend said that the rooms are supposed to be small because they want the r... (read more)

Independence Village of Petoskey

965 Hager Drive, Petoskey, MI
Jspage: "I find the care is very friendly, helpful and understanding. They are always willing to help, encourage Mom and keep me posted. I am very much involved seeing her at least twice a week, taking her out on weekends. While she doesn't care t... (read more)

American House Petoskey Senior Living

2600 E Mitchell Rd, Petoskey, MI
Robert183560: "I only visited American House Petoskey for a short time. They were very friendly, and it looked like a nice, well-run place. Everything looked very well taken care of. The young lady who showed me through was good. "
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Harbor Springs area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Harbor Springs area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 assisted living communities in the Harbor Springs area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.