Assisted Living in Takoma Park

69 Communities

Sligo Creek Center

7525 Carroll Ave, Takoma Park, MD
1 review
Yvonne6: "My husband is staying in Sligo Creek Center. He has been there since June 18th. In terms of location, it takes me almost an hour to get to him there. He also said that he has a little problem with them. He said they hadn't given him a bath. He weighs about 230 and they said that they didn't have a chair for the shower for him. He was supposed to get a shower at least twice a week. So he was upset about that. He is sharing a room with another patient and he doesn't like that.... (read more)

Prince Of Peace Iii

7420 Maple Avenue, Takoma Park, MD
yrs

Five Star Premier Residences of Chevy Chase

8100 Connecticut Avenue, Chevy Chase, MD
$$$$
visitor13: "I visited Five Star Premier Residences. I had a phone call from the chef who prepares the dining room food inviting me to come over anytime and talk to him about my nutritional needs, my special diet, and I thought that was very good. The people were very nice, and the apartments were beautiful, expensive, clear, and well-maintained. It's close enough to my medical providers, so that would be fine. I had one meal there. The food that they offer does not meet my needs, but th... (read more)
yrs

Sunrise of Silver Spring

11621 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD
$$$$
Marion: "Sunrise of Silver Spring was very nice, but the rooms were a little small. My wife had a lot of things wrong with her, which requires her to have quite a bit of stuff around her, and I thought the rooms were quite small for that. They had a recreation room and a very nice dining facility. The staff was very nice. It looked very well organized. The people I saw there seemed to be very content."

Grand Oaks Assisted Living

5901 MacArthur Boulevard, NW, Washington, DC
$$$$
Grand Oaks Assisted Living is situated in Washington, D.C., just southeast of Turkey Run Park. Visitors are impressed by the facility's menu, which includes hot sandwiches, soups and salads as appetizers. Grand Oaks Assisted Living provides transportation to places within an 11-mile radius, and the most popular destinations include the Kennedy Center and museums in the city. Other amenities include a beauty salon, business center and heated pool. In their spare time, resident... (read more)

Hillhaven Assisted Living, Nursing & Rehab Center

3210 Powder Mill Road, Adelphi, MD
$$$$
Smitty2: "Hillhaven is as close to “home” as you will find anyplace! We were blessed to find this facility for my husband who suffered from multiple conditions. He received the best of care from physicians, nurses, therapists, dietitians, and health aids. The staff accommodated his every need: from serving a variety of delicious and nutritious foods, to daily activities that were engaging, and included essential services such as laundry, cutting hair and shaving. Needless to say my h... (read more)
yr

Brighton Gardens of Friendship Heights

5555 Friendship Boulevard, Chevy Chase, MD
$$$$
rene748871: "The whole family is extremely pleased with the care that our mother is receiving at Brighton Gardens of Friendship Heights. They do a great job, and they keep me informed very regularly of her health and of how she is doing in the residence. Because I am far away, it is very good to know these things. I am grateful to them for the way they keep me informed about her. Dr. Welks is very good. He does an extremely good work, and his whole team is doing a very good job. We are q... (read more)
yr

Sunrise on Connecticut Avenue

5111 Connecticut Avenue, Washington, DC
$$$$
Sunrise on Connecticut Avenue is an assisted living and memory care facility in Washington, D.C. One-, two- and three-bedroom apartments are available to retired seniors, and each includes a living room, kitchen and outdoor balcony. The staff, as well as the resident cat and dog, go out of their way to make residents' experiences warm and inviting. Residents can enjoy community amenities such as the rooftop garden, TV room and scheduled transportation in the luxury sedan. Res... (read more)

Royals Assisted Living

2424 Portage Road, Silver Spring, MD
$$$$
R Crutchfield: "As you know, my father spent his last days here on earth in your beautiful facility. I want you to understand that my family and I are thankful for the loving and professional care you provided him. Regardless to the time of my visits, he was always clean, well fed, actively involved with some type of physical or mental activity or actively involved with staff members viewing one of his favorite musical or game shows on television. In addition, the extra time you took to ... (read more)

Forest Hills of DC

4901 Connecticut Ave NW , Washington, DC
$$$$
Located in Washington D.C., Forest Hills of DC is an assisted living facility in a beautiful residential area not far from several shopping centers and restaurants. Residents of the facility and their guests give accolades to the warm, friendly staff and the variety of social activities, including ice-cream socials, art lectures, musical concerts and movies nights, as well as art workshops, poetry readings and wine and cheese hours. Forest Hills of DC residents also enjoy the... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Takoma Park area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Takoma Park area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 69 assisted living communities in the Takoma Park area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.