Assisted Living in Pocomoke City

3 Communities

Newtowne Apartments

1210 Market St,, Pocomoke City, MD
1 review
Caring0632: "I opted for Newtowne Apartments for my grandmother solely because of the price. For low income elderly, the facility is good. It was well-maintained. The staff was really helpful in providing my grandmother with the personal things that she needed. They had a few activities and church service. There was also a bus who would fetch them if the residents needed to go to other places. My grandmother seemed more independent, happier and healthier in the facility. So, I would defi... (read more)

Pat'S Home For The Elderly

302 Market Street, Pocomoke City, MD

Chesapeake Cottage Assisted Living

6625 Whitesburg Road, Snow Hill, MD
$$$$
Welcome to Chesapeake Cottage! An assisted living facility with a quaint country setting 10 minutes south of Salisbury, MD. Newly remodeled in 2015, we welcome you to join us in the country for a tour and possibly taste some of the culinary creations that our dedicated chefs are creating in the kitchen. Chesapeake Cottage is a senior assisted living community where residents are members of our family. Our exceptional services, amenities, and staff provide residents with a l... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pocomoke City area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Pocomoke City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Pocomoke City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.