117 Assisted Living Facilities in Montgomery County, MD

Five Star Premier Residences of Chevy Chase

8100 Connecticut Avenue, Chevy Chase, MD
visitor13: "I visited Five Star Premier Residences. I had a phone call from the chef who prepares the dining room food inviting me to come over anytime and talk to him about my nutritional needs, my special diet, and I thought that was very good. The ... (read more)

2014, 2015

Sunrise at Montgomery Village

19310 Club House Road, Montgomery Village, MD
Melvin: "Sunrise at Montgomery Village was a wonderful place. The person who toured me was very nice and gave us a pleasant experience. The dining area was nice and clean. They had different levels of memory care and an independent living side. It ... (read more)

2015

Sunrise of Silver Spring

11621 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD
Marion: "Sunrise of Silver Spring was very nice, but the rooms were a little small. My wife had a lot of things wrong with her, which requires her to have quite a bit of stuff around her, and I thought the rooms were quite small for that. They had ... (read more)

2015, 2016

Wellness Touch Care

15911 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD
P Adams: "Clean and very friendly staff. When I need these services, I hope they will be around. I will sign up now. Wonderful place! "

2013

Brookdale Potomac

11215 Seven Locks Road, Potomac, MD
Larry: "Brookdale Potomac was nice and I liked it. They go out once a month, have Bingo and a little gym, and most of the amenities are nice. They have services and food. We saw two studios and they had a lot of windows, which makes it more open. ... (read more)

2014, 2015

Brighton Gardens of Friendship Heights

5555 Friendship Boulevard, Chevy Chase, MD
rene748871: "The whole family is extremely pleased with the care that our mother is receiving at Brighton Gardens of Friendship Heights. They do a great job, and they keep me informed very regularly of her health and of how she is doing in the residenc... (read more)

2016

Serenity Gardens Assisted Living II

9710 Falls Rd, Potomac, MD
Mitchyboo: "Home away from home setting. Beautiful,refreshing,clean. Friendly staff. Extremely knowledgeable and outgoing owner who is a nurse. Was curious about the name initially but once I did the tour I liked the facility. Great cooks, well s... (read more)

Potomac Seniors Village

10501 Burbank Drive, Potomac, MD
sashasasha: "The owner Ruby is very involved at the facility. She gives a lot of time and attention to each resident. I am very happy to have put my Mother there and it gives me a peace of mind to know she is being well taken care of. I would recomm... (read more)

Royals Assisted Living

2424 Portage Road, Silver Spring, MD
R Crutchfield: "As you know, my father spent his last days here on earth in your beautiful facility. I want you to understand that my family and I are thankful for the loving and professional care you provided him. Regardless to the time of my visits, h... (read more)

AlfredHouse Florence

18100 Cashell Road, Rockville, MD
AlfredHouse Florence in Rockville, Maryland, is a facility that was established in 1992 and thus has many years of experience in providing care that values love and respect. The facility rests on three acres of land, with eight bedrooms ava... (read more)

Assisted Living of Potomac I

11901 Falls Road, Potomac, MD
keye: "I toured this home Its very immaculaty clean, residents looked happy and engaged in activities.. Owner is a RN and was very knowledgeable, warm and welcoming. References from current family members was praises of the owner of the great ca... (read more)

Care Personnel Healthcare Inc

1006 Loxford Terrace, Silver Spring, MD
Denise: "The owner of Care Personnel Healthcare Inc was very nice. The facility was very nice and well maintained. The residents were playing games when I arrived. They had a chef and activities scheduled. They had TV and games inside the hous,e an... (read more)

Sunrise at Fox Hill

8300 Burdett Road, Bethesda, MD
Molly: "Sunrise at Fox Hill was very nice, clean, and new, but it was just a little bit more than what we wanted to spend for assisted living. They came down in price, which started at $11,000, to $10,000, but it was still a little too much anyway... (read more)

Brighton Gardens of Tuckerman Lane

5550 Tuckerman Lane, North Bethesda, MD
Brinson: "Brighton Gardens or Tuckerman Lane is a beautiful and professionally run place. The location, circumstances, and everything are ideal for our situation. The meals are well-prepared, served restauran-style, and follow a balanced diet. The m... (read more)

Kindley Assisted Living at Asbury Methodist Village

333 Russell Ave, Gaithersburg, MD
Diane88717550: "This is an outstanding place. My father has done rehabilitation there on several occasions. The people are very well trained. Everyone smiles and they seem to genuinely care about the residents/patients. After my 90-year old father's most ... (read more)

Sunrise of Rockville

8 Baltimore Road, Rockville, MD
Sunrise of Rockville offers assisted living options and memory care. It's nestled in the heart of Rockville, Maryland, with easy access to hospitals, restaurants and shopping centers. Residents and visitors give high marks to this senior li... (read more)

Brookeville House Assisted Living

2505 Brown Farm Court, Brookeville, MD
VT: "My father was at Brookeville House for 10 months. The place was beautiful and very clean. My dad had dementia so he really wasn't capable of doing a lot, but they didn't have any activities going on during the day. That was a little disapp... (read more)

Serenity Gardens Assisted Living

10829 Bit and Spur Lane, Potomac, MD
C.W.: "Serenity Gardens nice, and I liked it, but I didn't like the bathroom facilities. I thought the staff was very nice and competent. They had nice, large rooms. Everything was nice. They had a nice common area, dining room, and kitchen with ... (read more)

Sunrise of Bethesda

4925 Battery Lane, Bethesda, MD
Caring101927950: "It seems very nice and quiet. There is a walk-in closet, the staff is very friendly and there are a lot of activities. They have exercise every morning at 10:30, and the place is very well-kept. "

2013

Arbor Place

4413 Muncaster Mill Road, Rockville, MD
Arbor Place is a 16-resident assisted living and memory care facility in Rockville, MD, that is owned by a geriatric psychiatrist. Residents of the community and their loved ones give high marks to the lovely, secure environment, customized... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 117 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Montgomery County is $3,450 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Montgomery County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 284 reviews of assisted living communities in the Montgomery County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 117 assisted living communities in the Montgomery County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.