Assisted Living in Allegany County

3 Communities

The Kensington – Cumberland

One Baltimore Street, Cumberland, MD
$$$$
---: "My mother has lived at the Kensington for over 7 years. The wonderful staff is the best and most important part of the facility. They are truly caring. I love and trust them, and know that they truly care about my mother. There is very little turnover. The building is old, but attractive, and maintained. A variety of fun activities and entertainment are planned for the residents. I'm so glad my Mom can live there. She is safe and happy at the Cumberland Kensington."

Chamberlain Graceful Living

11609 Bierman Drive, Se, Cumberland, MD
$$$$
When you step into Chamberlain Graceful Living, you can’t help but feel right at home. We will stop at nothing to make your experience fun and inviting, from the comfortable decor to all the thoughtful touches of home, including our community dog, Gabby. We have learned that even the little things that make our center feel like a home can make a big difference in the lives of our residents. Our unique approach to personalized care and the special touches to enrich the lives ... (read more)

Frostburg Village

100 Village Parkway, Frostburg, MD
$$$$
Caring72192950: "We visited Frostburg when they had just opened. It wasn't very large and we found it seemed very nice. The people who lived there were happy. They may have an Alzheimer's unit as well as apartments for independent living. They have help and meals if you need it. There were no showers in the rooms; they help you bathe there. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Allegany County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of assisted living communities in the Allegany County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Allegany County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.