Assisted Living in Belfast

3 Communities

Harbor Hill Center

2 Footbridge Road, Belfast, ME
$$$$
Diane: "Harbor Hill Center was very nice and homey. I felt comfortable the minute I walked through the door. You can bring your own furniture in the rooms, and they can also supply you with furnishing. Their dining setup is restaurant style, and if they want to eat in the room, they can, but they don't encourage it because they want them out to socialize with other people. They have an exercise room, outdoor space if anybody wants to go out and sit, and a great room where everybody ... (read more)

The Residence at Tall Pines

24 Martin Lane, Belfast, ME
$$$$
Leeann788044: "I visited The Residence at Tall Pines. We are very hopeful to get my parents in there, but after they were evaluated the staff felt that it was too high of a risk to put mom there, so they refused her. The rooms were beautiful. The dining area was like a 5-star restaurant. It’s a fabulous place, and I would live here myself. "

Windward Gardens

105 Mechanic Street, Camden, ME
$$$$
Cathy: "Windward Gardens' setup for assisted living is one shared room with a shared bathroom and no kitchenette. My in-laws would not want to be in one small room. It's a much smaller community than the other place we saw, but the people were very nice. The rooms were smaller and most of them were shared. There are only a few options for private rooms. I thought it's a charming place with potential. It had a bird who get a lot of attention. This community allows dogs to come and vi... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Belfast area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of assisted living communities in the Belfast area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Belfast area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.